Ranking
View Poll Results: I set shaders to 1 on Toribash 3.05 and..
Shaders are on :-D
29 Votes / 27.10%
Shaders are on after disabling some graphics features :-)
18 Votes / 16.82%
Shaders are off even after disabling all graphics features :-(
52 Votes / 48.60%
Toribash crashes :-o
8 Votes / 7.48%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

With soft shadows off, shaders will run.
However, if I turn fluid blood on, it eats the crap out of my fps, and the fps gauge at the top remains at 60.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying cameragpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying normal is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying texturekoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in software due to the GLSL fragment shader running in software. The GLSL fragment shader will run in software - available number of texture instructions exceeded.
Shader linking: Warning: varying color is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying normal is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying globalpos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Shader linking: Link successful. The GLSL vertex shader will run in hardware. The GLSL fragment shader will run in hardware.
Shader linking: Warning: varying camerapos is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Warning: varying texcoord is written to in the vertex shader but not read in the fragment shader.
Unable to retrieve login information

Radeon 9600
---
I get that with shadows on. But without it works
Last edited by Blam; Nov 21, 2007 at 07:36 PM.
:D
Shader linking: Fragment shader(s) failed to link, vertex shader(s) linked.
Shaders loading error - sh_diff
Shader linking: Fragment shader(s) linked, vertex shader(s) linked.
Shader linking: Fragment shader(s) failed to link, vertex shader(s) linked.
Shaders loading error - sh_blood
Same thing as Macintosh for me.
glad the updates are working for other people though
keep up the amazing work
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
my shaders still dont work i have an intel(R) calistoga with 128 mb,mobil intel(R)945gm express family chipset
Shaders don't work, When I change the number (either in the game or the config file) it just goes back to 0. Same with frame skip.

stderr.txt:
OpenGL 2.0 not supported

My graphics card... how do I check that?... let me see... is it called "Radeon X300 Series"... Or did I get the wrong thing?... Sorry, I don't know much about graphics cards...

EDIT: Not sure if I made this clear but, unlike a lot of other peoples games, mine doesn't freeze or close or whatever, it just goes back to 0 after I exit the options screen.
Last edited by KuroBit; Nov 22, 2007 at 12:32 AM.
I have a radeon 9600

It is very strange, I turned off reflections shadows and blood, and then turned on shaders and it DID work, however the sky and the toris are both black...
Screenshot: (sorry bout gimp being over it)

This is annoying me because I tried multiple .inc files, no luck, tried various combinations of settings, no luck.

Any ideas?
--wert