Toribash
Original Post
Clan Discussion
Here we will Discuss Anything and Everything, topic ideas below

1:Clan war's
2:News
3:and small clan-like ideas for improvement etc...
4:Or anything on your mind

to start this off: I was thinking a Clan war with Hoodz, discuss...
Maek a SeaCwit Sub-Sandwich-forum so dey cante Sea dis

(Make a classified sub-forum so they can't read about the ideals for the clan war.)
Why the Hoodz? Just out of curiosity.
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
And out of questions,can we switch the places of the mod center and random discussion? I'm working on other things,and I won't be able to do it in awhile.
Originally Posted by BlaqMetal View Post
Why the Hoodz? Just out of curiosity.

well, the hoodz leader Matt, Insulted me, he is very Ignorant and deserves a clan war with us, to prove we are no laughing matter.
Originally Posted by Aelak View Post
well, the hoodz leader Matt, Insulted me, he is very Ignorant and deserves a clan war with us, to prove we are no laughing matter.

right
the same reason....
HODZ our(Prototype) enemy

anyway:

Originally Posted by Matt21211 View Post
Guys the money is in clan bank was mine it was 50k i had donated as leader... there is 2k that is going to be sent to Lilmali.. for donating... Also i sent the Bank Records to The leader of Piratez So if u want to see them ask him.... The True Hoodz will die for now... i saved all you guys to my Buddy list that was in the real clan.... When this all blows over hoodz will be reformed... its ashame how immature these guys act still going at this... Must have no life... Well Hoodz Up... Dont listen to these guys anyway, just a waste of time... This was a great clan mybe not in reputaion but i liked my members they had alot of heart.... and one day it will be back.... You guys know i am not going to let good members like you guys Go so easy.... You may hate me know... but Soon, Just wait... Hoodz Is the best.... !

Last edited by EeE33; Dec 16, 2009 at 02:27 AM.
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
Originally Posted by Aelak View Post

I see... cool!
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
:l.
Last edited by kylan97; Jan 3, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
dudes Prototype are OFFICIALL!!!!!!!!!
i write that because we are allies
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers