Toribash
Original Post
+keyframes
Can someone tell me exactly what keyframes are and how to use them?

all i know is that pressing 'k' will save a keyframe, but i got nothing from there =[

I'm guessing they help a lot when using replays in videos, which is what i'm after

thanks =]
=[]
The only use for them I've found was making videos. You press K at the start of the match, then in the replay the camera tries to make the replay look nice. I've never really used it.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

yeah i get that stickicide but how do i use them properly? can you view a replay and put in keyframes when you watch it and then when you watch it again it plays with keyframes? i don't think you just press k at the start and it magically makes the camera nice. i want to know how to use them! and how do you actually view a replay with keyframes?

i need more explanations than this >.<
=[]
Open a replay try to stop it at the start than you move the camera to your fav startposition and press "P" replay is running now while the replay is running move your camera and everytime you got a good position or a good place where the camera should stay at press "K" (saves the keyframe) after you pressed switch to another position press "K" again now the camera will move from the 1. place where you pressed "K" to the 2.place where you pressed "K" again you can press "K" unlimited at every place you want the camera will follow those spots where you pressed "K"
IF you press "K" at a spot and you stay there for 200 frames the Camera will stay for 200frames there , you can stay there longer or shorter however you want.

To delete the keyframes press "I" that will delete every Keyframe you made in the replay and you can start keyframing again if the old keyframing wasnt good enought for you.

Hope that helped
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
I like my replays the way they are, because I'm horrible with keyframes. How do I get rid of them without activating recording mode?