Toribash
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
The fact is, no one will ever play enough to get their belt reset. It's just not going to happen.

agreed with him cause no one acctualy puts that effort. if anyone reaches there they will buy the qi i think
Last edited by kooky; Jan 23, 2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
which would be insane thinking about the ammount of usd that would be required for some1 to get a virtual belt.....
Originally Posted by saahsaap View Post
which would be insane thinking about the ammount of usd that would be required for some1 to get a virtual belt.....

About 15,000 dollars. All we have to do is wait for some rich kid to step into the community and spend that.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Acctually gmon has done it,and reset back to blue belt.He's a Judo only player though.He was banned but due to the role back he's unbanned now but no one has seen him since.
Last edited by Rayque; Jan 23, 2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: EDIT
if it was me i would leave 1 qi left til elite belt i wouldnt want my qi to be reseted!
Originally Posted by Rayque View Post
Acctually gmon has done it,and reset back to blue belt.He's a Judo only player though.He was banned but due to the role back he's unbanned now but no one has seen him since.

gmon hasn't collected 3mil Qi, silly Rayque.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Why in hells name anyone would spend 15k or 10 years in friggin game? without qi buying it couldnt even be possible to reach yet am i rite?
Meh if i fucked up my life to get 3kk qi and my qi would be reseted.. i would rage like hell
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Why in hells name anyone would spend 15k or 10 years in friggin game? without qi buying it couldnt even be possible to reach yet am i rite?
Meh if i fucked up my life to get 3kk qi and my qi would be reseted.. i would rage like hell

Too keep a nice wide limit in the QI ranges.
BAD LUCK