ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Razasha View Post
I maked a resize of Chris set, and I edited the hand, I'll use it.
*dat image*

Sexy resize set.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Razasha View Post
I maked a resize of Chris set, and I edited the hand, I'll use it.

Razasha! That is some epic work man!
Bro, the only thing that bothers me is the gold, it's a bit too light, if I were you, I'd darken it, to match the original color of Gold it has, but that's my way.
But dude, epic hands, epic new additions. Make new feet too! It'll be much more awesome!
Hi.
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Razasha! That is some epic work man!
Bro, the only thing that bothers me is the gold, it's a bit too light, if I were you, I'd darken it, to match the original color of Gold it has, but that's my way.
But dude, epic hands, epic new additions. Make new feet too! It'll be much more awesome!

Thanks Chris That means a lot to me, from the creator.
And Katsudon, I didn't found the exact color Chris used to do it.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes I used, but is different colors, in different parts, in different shadings ;/
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aw, mmkay, cause it comes on too shiny, it doesn't match the head, RECOLOR THE HEAD!!!!!! Jk, it's still fucking sexy though.
Hi.

My Concept of the post above this one(There are 2 versions!) ^^

Hai, Can I have some Cnc? :3 TY!
Hi.