Toribash
Original Post
A Few Questions
Hi there! I'm only about a week in with Toribash, but it seems pretty fun. I do have a question though.

Is your forum account linked to your TB account in-game?

My ingame name is Kyosho, but that name was taken when I registered on the forums, so I went with this name. Does this mean that I cannot purchase anything with my TC that I win in matches, for my current character that is named Kyosho? The ToriShop ingame redirects to the market/shop here on the homepage when you try to buy something, so I'm assuming something like that is how it works. For instance, I have 410 TC I won with Kyosho, and I am a green belt, but here on my forum account it says I am a white belt and have 0 TC. Maybe I'm simply missing something? Thanks!
well. yes they are one and the same, so your "Kyosho" account should exist, may u just entered the wrong password?
as u can see here : http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=kyosho this is the user Kyosho, with your named 410 tc and as green belt.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Oh..I see now xD you dont need to create a count to post on the forums, when I though you did. OK, thanks! Simple misunderstanding