Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan Vid
This.

Participants

Song Suggestions

ANDY!

If you are not on the list it is because you haven't posted your replay or I have somehow missed you. Don't be surprised if I missed you because I went through all 100+ posts in the other thread to see who posted replays. If you're not on the list, post replays or simply tell me if I missed you and I will add you to the list.

Assuming that I did the poll right, vote on which song you would most want to hear in the clan video. Again, the songs were just suggestions in the other thread so if I missed any, my bad. If you'd prefer something else in the video, vote other and post your suggestion instead.

Post "ANDY!" if you want Andy to make music for the video.
Last edited by Miner; Sep 14, 2014 at 09:10 PM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Thanks minerie, could you edit the first post with links to all musics in the poll ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Thanks minerie, could you edit the first post with links to all musics in the poll ?

I could if you supply the links, usually I'd do it myself but the internets a bit shitty here.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
2 reasons that I can't add it to the poll.
a.) I have no idea how to edit polls
b.) Polls can have a maximum of 10 options

I'll make a spoiler with extra suggestions
Of course not Andy, feel free to post your replays here or in the other thread and vote for a song
Minerie, there are all links for musics in the poll :

VlbC-hk25Aw
OqYCwK4BZK0
NNgzzECrfBw
kTG4dUreMkI
cqTM3cYt_Wo
sFjdeRTyPFY
EF_xdvn52As (I find Muse instead of Mase, is it correct ?)
lS5TIcLJXTw
6UpaFEgzOcc
z1MCU3-rMvQ
XMjERLbzj8w

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash