ES Recruitment Drive
mfw people didn't actually read my post at all.

My main point is that cheese in ABD can always be countered at any time of the match, whereas cheese in say, lenshu3ng, can only be countered before or as its happening, and after that the other guy can just run away for the rest of the match.

People who genuinely think that nograb mods are somehow less cheesy just haven't ever played against a good opponent who's really trying to win. Ask for 10k+ duels in rk-mma and you'll realise that tryharding in these mods is way more frustrating than it is in aikido mods.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post

My main point is that cheese in ABD can always be countered at any time of the match, whereas cheese in say, lenshu3ng, can only be countered before or as its happening, and after that the other guy can just run away for the rest of the match.

lenshu3ng is based entirely on striking back, not countering, that is not the point of a striking mod
also just because you suck at maneuvering towards a fleeting enemy in lenshu does not mean everyone else does
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
i play it to get away from everybody from the community
(weirdos...jk i wuv you all <3)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
lenshu3ng is based entirely on striking back, not countering, that is not the point of a striking mod
also just because you suck at maneuvering towards a fleeting enemy in lenshu does not mean everyone else does

I can vouch for fear here after playing countless 20k+ matches on rk_mma.
The jank/cheese strategies are much harder to deal with just because of the nature of the mods. You have no way of keeping them in a position where you can effectively deal with them without having some kind of points lead, and if you don't you're the one expected to move to them which can become a game of guessing which way they'll jump or run away to.
Other cheese includes waiting in a favorable position where you can easily just kick them away once they try to comeback to you, this happens so much and usually one or two hits at the start decided the whole match.

This is in a duel setting with GOOD players playing for money.
Just because you haven't seen it gives you no right to insult fears abilities.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Aikido Dojo Big would be a set of mods where you can kick , push, lift and thus make streaks
Caim matou Abel.
Because its the best server to duel in except for (boxshuMushu)
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget
The mod is very flexible and versatile. An endless amount of openers can be created thus making it very diverse. And a majority of the TB community plays Aikido Big Dojo, making it a decent mod to play.
Originally Posted by iDart View Post
The mod is very flexible and versatile.

I mean that's kinda silly.
It's not flexible or versatile, the meta for aikido big dojo hasn't changed since I joined toribash.
alot of the matches are the same,

grab clap
lift
counter suplex
win

grap clap
kick
pointhold
win

An endless amount of openers can be created thus making it very diverse.

that's just toribash, not aikido big dojo, plus if you want to win that's not true at all, I promise you my shovel opener will beat your 'diverse endless openers' most of the time.

And a majority of the TB community plays Aikido Big Dojo, making it a decent mod to play.

it attracts many players because the skill cap is low, not because it's a 'decent mod to play', same with mods like judo and any mushu variants.
its just really simple and not overdone.
It's a great mod to just fuck around in also.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget