Ranking
Original Post
私はしばらくして戻ってきた!
みんなヘイ!私が不在の比較的長い休暇の後に戻って、今私は戻ってきたので、私はその一族のビデオを作るこ とに回るかもしれません。私は前回やったように楽しい時間を過ごすしたいと考えています。
Youtube: teckwizz123
don't click this link...
THAT JUST TURNED ME ON BABYYYYY!!!! Now Translation? im to lazy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
なに?
はい、はい、はい…
ツランスェイトン:
「hey guys! after taking a long leave of absence, i am finnaly back. i hope to have as much fun as i had before」

i am so used to speaking japanese that i forgot that i needed to speak english
don't click this link...
You speak japanese? That's pretty cool.

How do you type japanese on a keyboard if there are so many symbols?
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
all keyboards, except russian and some others, all have primarily use english letters. most. you would just type it as you would say it out loud. it would convert those sounds to symbols. if you press the space bar, it translitterates whatever you typed in from just that one alphabet that your keyboard layout is set on to all the appropriate alphabet that should be use in that situation. you just have to know how to speak japanese to type in it. but i can read it more or less. in 1st - 6 or 7th grade, you learn 2,030 (about) jouyou kanji (that roughly translates to "common use chinese characters"). in, like the 1800's - 1900's they imported A LOT of chinese symbols in to the japanese written language. you might know this, but just about everybody, unless their asian, that i have ever met always thinks that japan, korea, or china is the same thing. i have done much, MUCH studying and i can tell if someone is korean, japanese, or chinese just by sight, listening to them speak, or i can tell the differences between the written languageses as well. there is a LOT of ignorance here in mississippi. maybe if they took the time to put their shotguns down, they would also learn something that is acctually somewhat useful in the real world. not only am i a mississippian, but im 12. all of this is comng from a 12 year old. the only thing i know from other 12 year olds how like how to play football. well, anyway... nobody knows how many chinese symbols were ACTUALLY imported from chinese, but its at least more than 10,000. you only need to know, like 1,945 jouyou kanji to read a newspaper. back to transliteration, if you were to type in "hai" (yes) with a japanese keyboard layout, it would appear as "はい" but if you pressed space 1 time it would convert it to the proper kanji. if you double tap space, it will bring up a list so you can find the appropriate kanji for the situation. a kanji has its own meaning, but some readings are the same as other kanji. thats where that would come in handy. pretty much most countries learn english letters.

-------

That's my excuse for a japanese lesson XD. if i bored you, forgive me
Last edited by teckwizz; Jun 24, 2012 at 05:37 PM.
don't click this link...
Oh no no no, you didn't bore me at all. It's always interesting to learn something new.

Still, you can't assume everyone is ignorant there. Although I'd say it seems the majority of people are everywhere.
RIP [TPC]
true, true... i know not everyone is as ignorant as they seem as well... but there are still a LOT of people that are. the kind of people who would just cut you off in the middle of a sentence saying "i don't care" or "nobody asked you" (read in the most obnoxious voice that you can make). even in middle school, i am not refering to everybody, people are still really obnoxious and immature just like they were in elementary. when i was in 6th grade, i knew, and still know, 7th and 8th graders who are just the same. it seems like just because they feel so superior to these people that are just 1 or 2 years younger than them that what they have to say is now somehow completely invalid. same in 6th grade for other 6th graders. and im sure it is also in 7th and 8th.

also, the whole stereotype about mississipians having bad grammar is mostly true. a lot of them have bad grammar. and the ones who actually take the time to perfect their english are usually not native to mississippi. I'm not. I'm from Ohio

P.S.

don't click this link...
LOL I did not read any of that! IM TO LAZY AGH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Beta said he was lazy in both posts.

Laziness, confirmed.
RIP [TPC]