Ranking
Sure, why not? I'll give it a go. Both accepted.

Welcome back Gradeger
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Hello guys. First of all i would like to tell you guys that i am an alt but i have abandoned my main for some reasons. If its ok with you guys continue reading. Yeah so i am a 16(almost 17) year old guy from india. My GMT is +5:30 and i am active for about 20 hours a week. I am really active on irc, forums and ingame. Now a little about tb. I really like this ragdoll fighting shit especially aikido. Other then that i make textures for some extra tc. I have made quite a few casual friends throughout my stay but the only friend whom i take seriously is piegod. We have not met many times but i really like this guy and his personality and i am looking forward to know him better and make some new friends here. On an ending note i would like to tell you guys that i chose this clan because it has some quality members. Even though it lacks some activity but thats not a major problem as you have started to recruit ppl. So yeah, with this i end my app. Hope you'll consider it and let me in.
Yours only,
HolyButler *chop*chop*chop*
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Accepted, welcome to [TPC] HolyButler.

Now you can help us increase activity some more. ;)
Last edited by PieGod; May 30, 2013 at 06:46 AM.
RIP [TPC]
So i would have to wait for more votes or you will invite me right now?
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
I vote yes since I do have a say in TPC...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to start off my app by saying that I am a 15 year old guy from Malaysia. My GMT is +8:00 and and I will be active for at least 4 to 5 hours a day. I am normally active in game and also on forums. Now for my Toribash profile, the only mod you all would see me play will be twinswords because I do not really like the others so sorry. I do not really have any special talent (so sorry again). I was in a clan once before, the name was (MOFF) The Men On Fire. For my final statement, I would to say that I chose this clan because it has quality members and I feel like I can make new friends and also have a lot of fun.

That is all, I hope you all like my app and I will be waiting for the votes to come in.

By,
KillZoneHD
Last edited by KillZoneHD; Jun 23, 2013 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Incorrect information
I don't think I've seen you around before, KillZone. You should play with me, or some other members, sometime, and hang out in our forum some more.

As of right now I go with neutral, but a possible yes.
RIP [TPC]