Ranking
Original Post
Good luck
I just want to let every one know, I am sorry for what has happened to every one. I hope Dark will be a good leader to you all. I will miss you all.

Please wish my new clan ,[Legend], good luck.

Peace out, and have a great day.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Took balls to say what you said. 8 inches, metallic, manly balls. If i were you i'd make rituals just to hurt you (lol). Hmm, i think i can treat you as a friend again...;3.

Change legend to Corruption, or BioHazard, or something cooler =/.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Or "hazard" in general
Btw the symbol alot of toxics are/were using actually refers to biohazard (three crescents). Toxicity is marked by simple skull and bones as far as i know.
Good luck patrick.

Har har, it seems as if some of the other threads have been pinned down and deleted because of my cussing. :P I think I have finally calmed down.

"OBJECTION!"

Isn't [Legend] already a tag (I'm not to sure if it is a clan or not)? I thought some guy in game had the tag in-front, stating that [Legend] was not a clan and he just liked putting it there. That was quite a while ago. Things may have changed.
Last edited by masterjepo; Oct 25, 2007 at 02:42 AM.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
If so we are a clan with the tag thus we would be obligated to ask him to take it off and he said no...uhh in trouble?
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Or "hazard" in general
Btw the symbol alot of toxics are/were using actually refers to biohazard (three crescents). Toxicity is marked by simple skull and bones as far as i know.

i know but a skull sux..biohazard is much better ;3
Cheese has bores!
More Cheese more bores!
More bores less cheese!
More cheese=less cheese!!!