Toribash
Original Post
Deleting replays
How about an option to delete replays INGAME,and not via the the map.

The option could be next to the "close" and "load" button, then having a pop-up saying something like "Are you sure you want to delete this replay?", to avoid any accidental replay deleting.
Last edited by fudgiebalz; Oct 29, 2013 at 08:17 PM.
alright guy
Supported, I think many people would like this better instead of having to go into the toribash folder.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Yea it is a pain to go to the folder to delete 1 replay. Its a feature that should be in the game anyways, just for the utility of it all. If someone can find a (legitimate)negative impact of this i will revoke this.

But until then i support it.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
YES PLEASE.
Five years and still no option to delete replays. I mean, what reason is there to not have that option?
Spooky Scary Skeletons
I've wished for this option for so long, I'm wondering why I haven't suggested it myself. It's not a big addition, but it should already have been a function.

Supported
fl0w
If you're going to implement in-game replay deletion, why not add folder systems, organization?
Would be a break from the pain of searching through hundreds of replays just to find one. That's the reason I do a weekly replay purge.

Also, I usually keep a replay folder open when I play TB, makes life so much easier.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|