Ranking
Original Post
TC-Sinking.
As most of people know, TC-sinking doesn't have lots of ways and the sunk TC isn't quite enough for the economy of toribash (in my opinion), And as the TC sunk, Toribash will be developed more, Someone mentioned in my other thread that ''Auto-Filter names'' will be a disadvantage for TC sinking, so I asked myself something.
Why not??
TC would be automatically sunk from every account when it reaches a specific money rate, and with specific percentage, once a week.
Lets give it an example.
The money rate would be 60k, the percent will be 10% for example (I know this percent would be big, it's just an example).
The TC that will be sunk is 6k, those 6k is hardly ever gained on the ToriShop or from the sunk accounts, or even from the ''ToriBot'' account.
The percent, money rate and the time would be changed to the will.
This will be a profit for toribash and also the percent would be changed so the deal would be fair for community.
People would get round it by making a ton of alts with a small amount of tc each

it would be annoying for everyone even staff
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
It wouldn't be really annoying, for example, you have 100k(as if it's the money rate), the percentage is 2%.
The TC sunk = 2k which is really, really small amount.
If you've a total of 100k, why would you care for a 2k?
Anyways,
There's no real need for the percentage, the TC that should be sunk can be a known amount, like 500 tc each week(each holiday) if your TC rate is 50k or 60k.
So no, it wouldn't be really annoying.
Originally Posted by FulX View Post
TC would be automatically sunk from every account when it reaches a specific money rate, and with specific percentage, once a week.

there are much better ways to sink tc than this
so much better
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”