Toribash
I guess I joined tje clan in 2011. It was a little bit more active and we had some fun. Before that I know nothing about the clan's history.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Well, time is relevant and I joined so long ago. I remember that I joined in the middle of the poooooo and I-dont-remember-the-other-guy quarrel when chocosyrup was our Lord and Savior. We went big time like late '08? wubble wubble '09?
-----
Or maybe it was a tad before that... I can't remember...

Haha, that was later 2008, we were at our peak probably towards the end of 2009/start of 2010.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
You old fucks

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Oh hey moops alive, hey moop remember when I was Stellargod and Skul wasn't a nerd?
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Oh hey moops alive, hey moop remember when I was Stellargod and Skul wasn't a nerd?

Oshi- didn't know you were stellar.

*ahem*

WHAT'S UP STELLAR!!

And Skul was always a nerd what are you on about?

Also why does it have your start date as 2001? I see right through your shit, Stellar.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Clan peaked when I applied. It's been steady sailing since then.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
rainboweye! Your situation better than it was last time we talked?
FIRED UP
Ginger queen's birthday today etc /celebrates

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Baldy never announced when my birthday was, anyways happy birthday kyou
Mine is tomorrow (august 2nd) what are you guys getting me?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.