the sudden dB boosts oh my god

who mastered this? 10/10.
alright guy
Why would you do this??
lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The sun used to make our outdoor deck and patio space so hot and uncomfortable, we couldn't use it! But then, we discovered the Sunsetter Retractable Awning. Our Sunsetter Retractable Awning opens and closes in just 60 seconds. It keeps our patio about 20 degrees cooler! It provides instant shade, and instant protection from the sun's harmful rays. And our Sunsetter costs under $700. But now, you can get your Sunsetter for as little as $499, when you call now to get this special $200 discount certificate. We love our Sunsetter Retractable Awning, and you're going to love yours too! It transforms your outdoors from sweltering sun to shady oasis in only seconds. Call now for this free Awning Idea Kit packed with great awning solutions that will let you enjoy YOUR deck or patio much more often this summer. Plus, get this $200 discount certificate that will bring you your Sunsetter for as little as $499. But this is a limited time offer! CALL NOW! Sunsetter Retractable Awnings are assembled in America, and are guaranteed to last for years. And, talk about extras, you can choose from motorized awnings for push-button opening and closing, or choose screened-in models for bug-free, outdoor living all for just a bit more. No wonder Sunsetter is America's best-selling retractable awning! Call now to get the full Sunsetter story! You'll get this free Awning Idea Kit with DVD plus a $200 discount certificate, and there's no obligation. Hundreds of thousands of families own and love their Sunsetter Retractable Awnings! We're one of them! And you should be too! Stay cooler! And enjoy your deck or patio much more often! And do it all at $200 off if you call now! Call now for your FREE Awning Idea Kit with DVD and $200 discount certificate. Life is better under Sunsetter! Call now and save. Call 1-800-351-2249. 1-800-351-2249.

Hi. I'm still not an arsonist. How are all of you?
Steamy jungles, grassy plains, and the dark depths of the ocean! Now you can learn surprising facts about the magnificent animals that live there! All in the colorful captivating pages of Zoobooks!!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
For long lasting protection from the sun's rays I recommend patio.
Only patio offers 100% protection against the sun and makes a great place for hide an seek, confound your friends for decades with your wife's awesome hiding skills.
Can't be bothered washing? Not a problem, a coating of patio covers smells, stains and most murders perfectly.

Order now and we'll even throw in a free orphan to show just how effective it really is.

I totally CBA with all the festive shit this year -_-

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Encouraging a seagull to attack an anime girl in a game is enough to demonetize a video these days

Took an additional 6 months for YT to give a fuck about burning Jews as a renewable energy source
(I maintain that it's not viable)

Ads are pretty silly like that

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you