Toribash
Original Post
Compound mods
Wouldn't it be cool if we had the ability to import models into toribash through the use of mods? For example, if someone makes a neat object in blender, the mod could load in a .obj file and feed it to toribash, and toribash could instantiate it as an object in the mod.

I don't quite know the extent of work that would have to be done to implement this, besides a script that maps the vertices/edges of the .obj file and enables toribash to use the model. Another issue I think would maybe exist is the size of the model.

How difficult would this be to implement? Would anyone else want to see something like this?
Hoss.
Some of the physics in the objects made might have problem transfering to toribash.
Blender allows you to add certain curves that are not possible in toribash.Toribash would have to render it differently,giving a somewhat similar object.If all the physics of a mod uploader would work,(e.g blender) I support this.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Wouldn't it be cool if we had the ability to import models into toribash through the use of mods? For example, if someone makes a neat object in blender, the mod could load in a .obj file and feed it to toribash, and toribash could instantiate it as an object in the mod.

I don't quite know the extent of work that would have to be done to implement this, besides a script that maps the vertices/edges of the .obj file and enables toribash to use the model. Another issue I think would maybe exist is the size of the model.

How difficult would this be to implement? Would anyone else want to see something like this?

The models can be static so we can use mod maker's objects as hitbox.

The size will be working like how 3d items do. You will resize them from the software.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 16, 2015 at 01:19 PM.
Leon The Black