Footbag
mainly referred to as hacky sack

Make a hack sack replay

use anything juts try and make it a hacky sack replay

it will end in 14 days
prize will be 20k

ready...set....GO!
Its an lol.
uuh desertpunk that is why i said it is nothing special so you dont have to say its lame and talk sh$%
I WILL EAT YOU
Err.. he was talking to me. He just misread my post and thought I used my wrists to play the game in real life, he wasn't insulting you/your replay.

(And btw, sorry if my response to that seemed kinda rude, Desert. It was late and I wasn't exactly thinking straight <.<;; )
*bump*
i think spritecat forgot about this well anyways i got 4 passes at 500 distance. i know i grabbed the head at the end but i just did that for fun
Attached Files
snide 4 passes 500 distance.rpl (163.7 KB, 23 views)
GAHH. I had an AMAZING replay, and hit N by accident... RAWWWWR..

Anyway, I started over, and came up with this. I'll probably make another one later when it isn't 5 AM.
Attached Files
'Hackysack3.rpl (159.8 KB, 28 views)
Like wow, my entry. Not really sure if this is what your look for
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:36 AM.
All knowing
No more haky replays for me.

I tried to play some haky sack with uke but he didnt wanna play, look what happened.
Attached Files
uke_hate_hacky.rpl (47.0 KB, 26 views)
PARANDROID
I think it's kinda cheating to grab. I can understand at the end though.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Yeah, B-Rad, hackysack isn't headball. It's using everything but your hands (mostly your feet, knees, chest and head) to keep the hackysack in the air as long as possible, and is played with more than one person. Watch some of the other replays in this topic that involve passing. (Vigilante, I only grab at the end, once I'm done with my hackysack game, so I'm safe. Unless you mean making the hackysack (I used his hand) itself grab, in which case I was going for a more 'extreme fantasy hackysack' sorta thing).

ANNND, I have another replay. Spritekitty, are you still following through with this contest before you leave?
Attached Files
Hackysack5.rpl (185.6 KB, 25 views)
Spritecat has left, so i guess this contest has been made redundant
PARANDROID