Toribash
Original Post
Kai's Regkey Slaughter Tournament
i am holding a different type of tourny than the ones i am hosting in demo judo

Objective: be the person to do the most damage to the chosen victim, the victim will post the kill on this thread and keep trying if u want, Winner after so long will receive a RegKey

this is another competition for demo users though

i am looking for a player who doesn't mind getting beat up and is very active in demo judo almost everyday, so if u want to help me pls nominate for this.

Kitsune-sama is a victim
666 is a victim
Superstar is a victim
Cabose is a victim

Rules:
1: Ask the victim to post any replay u wish
2: The person who does the most damage to him over the week wins a regkey
3: Attempt as many times as u want
4: Demo users only
5: Extra points will be awarded for style aswell
6: The victim is required to fight back but u do not need to win the match just as long as u think the points are high enough to submit

Tourny Start: Tuesday 24th September
Tourny End: Following Tuesday

Happy Hunting
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 25, 2007 at 10:29 AM.
Is it two separate scores, or best against either?
I don't think we will be taking equal amounts of damage.

If you want me to save the replay, you will have to request it.
it will be 1 both u and kitsune will post any replay that the opponent wants to enter into the competition unless its under 50k damage then u dont have to

after 1 week i will have the winner announced and both u and kitsune can have a say on the points u award them for there style
Way to make it already clear that you're better than me 666, now they'll all go after the easier target (moi). And yeah, I don't care how much damage yous do, if you don't tell me, I won't post the replay. Otherwise, let it begin (...tomorrow).
Originally Posted by Kitsune-sama View Post
Way to make it already clear that you're better than me 666

Wah?
Wha'd I say?
I think the aim of this is for the friend to enter himself. If regged users enter it, especially established ones, it's uneven, as most regged are better than most unregged. Plus, if Kai were to let any user enter, who's to say the winner won't sell the key or something?