ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
NABI TOURNEY week 39: TaekKyon Tackle
Välkomna

This 28 September2007 0700GMT (28 Sept 0300EDT/New York),
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)
(http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc),
the following competition will be held for registered users:

TaekKyon

:Winners go to end of bout list
:Losers have to spec
:The sole survivor wins the prize
:It is not a win if your opponent is AFK or disconnected
:AFKs players will not be allowed to further compete in this competition
:Number of clients for the server depends on Hampa or myself
:It is the discretion of the Officials as to allow disconnected players to continue in the competition

There is no need to sign up. Just show up and fight!! Those who over-swear, especially at the officials, risk getting kicked! Please be patient as the server can be rather slow at times and it may seem that the officials aren't doing anything.

The prize for this competition is a SECRET / MYSTERY. Hampa's idea...
For all you know, its just 1 Toricredit...lol...
Check this post again for further details if any!

Lycka till!!
Shogan
Admin/Competitions
Attached Images
ghost.jpg (62.7 KB, 73 views)
these competitions are always at really awkward times for me.

thats 7 am for me and i have to get ready for school at that time.
PARANDROID
Shogan says this is the only time he can ever host them, that's why they're always at such awkward times.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
well fux is this right if so 4 am D:
behind New York
LocationLocal timeTime zoneNew York (U.S.A. - New York)Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 3:00:00 AMUTC-4 hours EDTSt. Paul (U.S.A. - Minnesota)Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 2:00:00 AM
well... yeah... sorry guys, my classes have started and am getting busy. Hampus doesn't open the office on Saturdays either unless he is rushing for something. So... that's why the competition is at weird times.
This tourney stuff is still in the works to be bigger and more organized. Its just going to take time for the scriptors to design one and debug it too. So patience yeah? Gotta bear with it.
It hasn't been played yet... has it?
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
it is two days away, and if a enter it will have to be between the time when i wake up for school and when i set off to walk to school.
maybe if i can improve at tae kwon i might enter
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by Shogan View Post
Its just going to take time for the scriptors to design one and debug it too.

Last I checked, there was only one real scriptor working on it... kinda odd developing something that can't even be run on normal TB, as server side scripting ain't implemented yet. I could be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure I'm right, seeing as I'm acting as said scriptor's competitor/debugger/random idea generator.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!