Toribash
Original Post
5000 tc to win
i will give 5000 tc to the person who dismembers the chest, lumbra, and the abs. there will be no moveing uke no grabing . one kick is all you get.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
ok that was point less
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
maybe you should have said ONLY the chest, lumbar, and abs....?
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
ok new one i will give 2000 to the person who can get only the chest lumbra and abs one kick no moveing uke
I just spent an hour trying. I don't think 1 kick can break all 3 joints on normal dm, and on anything low enough, you break before you can land a decent shot. I'm beginning to think it's impossible.

*waits for someone to prove me wrongplz*
Sadly kitsune-sama..... i spent 2 hours.....nothing. absoulutely nothing. i got his head in one. his legs in another. thats it......all i can say is fail D=
Heres one =)

edit: dang I get his pecs and head too

edit2: heres as close as possible, taking the chest out dms the arms too.
Last edited by War_Hero; Apr 2, 2008 at 08:47 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
wuts crushing line?
why wouldIlove notepad?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well