Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Last night at the bar...
So last night at the bar...that's as far as I got, but that's where you come in.

Guideline

In this event the objective is split into two parts which can be completed in no particular order. The first part introduced shall be the story portion. Present a short story about what happened at the bar last night between you and that bartender that doesn't know when to shut it...or maybe you two are best friends merely joking around? you tell me. The second portion of this knuckle duster of an event shall be the more difficult replay portion. In this replay you must try your hardest to act out the very story that you will provide. The more your replay resembles the story, the better...but remember this is a replay so make sure it's clean with plenty of power as well as elegance as the judges aren't exactly easy to please. This replay must also be made in barfight.tbm no substitutions

Extra incentives

There's a few things you can do to propel your way to victory in this event, here's a few side missions if you will for that extra edge.
1) Using the props, break those bottles dance on the stools , decapitate him on the bar for all I care.
2) Extensive story, Reading never hurt anyone and neither will writing. An elaborate story will make the win that much easier for you. I want to feel like I was in the bar when this bare-knuckle brawl went down.

Judges

The GM Team

Prizes

1'st - Static Force
2'nd - Aurora Force
3'rd - Crimson Force

Rules

1) All replays submitted must be original for this event.
2) All applicants may only have one post containing their stories along with their attached replay, any alterations must be edited within the original submission.

Details
Event will be over three weeks from now
One entry per participant
Last edited by AzureMage; Mar 2, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
seriously for an advanced event like this which the entries will take alot of effort, is really simple joints a reasonable price?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Haha, seems like a funny event... Which I think is price enough in itself, will give it a go.

Edit:

It all started in a merry little place called "Bastard Bar", every day the bar was filled with joy, hapiness and laugh. But not tonight, because there were no people around, no jolly songs, stories nor words. It was Monday and everyone was sleeping tight in their beds after tiresome days at work, all bur one person. Fenny was a man who'd been trough a lot in his life, his wife had left him, his wallets been drunk up and he's got but change left.

At Bastard Bar drunk, sick and mad as he was he had decided to have but one drink before he ended his miserable life. He gathered himself and just as he was at the brink of barfing up the hot-dog he ate an hour earlier, he manned up and asked the bartender for another drink but when he tried to talk all which came out was babbling-gibberish. All he could do was point at what he wanted, it was a bottle of scotch on his far right which he desperately needed. The bartender saw that Fenny's had enough and denied his request by shaking his head to the left and quickly after to the right.

Fenny, overwhelmed by rage stood up and grabbed the Bartender who struggled to hold his breath because of the smell by the shirt, he wanted that drink and told the man "If you don't... blerrg, give me... ugh... That bottle of scotch, I will..." the bartender interrupted the drunks speech by slamming his hand in the table, he'd had enough. He grabbed poor'ol Fenny by the neck and ripped his head from his very body and threw the head at the bottle of Scotch... It was the end for him but he got what he wanted.

~The End

For the best possible experience, watch the replay from this perspective, please.

Attached Files
Fenny The Miserable and Drunk.rpl (270.9 KB, 64 views)
Last edited by Fenris; Mar 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Swexx View Post
seriously for an advanced event like this which the entries will take alot of effort, is really simple joints a reasonable price?

This.

And two weeks isn't enough for this (I think).
yeah ok
Very well then I'll extend the deadline by one week making the deadline 3 weeks making the deadline the 22nd
Reserved For Changes, because I like being the 7th Post.

T'was once a young lad named Dscigs who walked into a shady looking bar, on a dark and stormy night. The bars name was "Ol Temptress", a run-down bar.
Dscigs strode in, acting as though he owned the place, and sat himself down on a stool. As he looked up into the bartender's eyes, he saw a glimpse of something dark flash through his eyes. He shook his paranoia away, not noticing that he was suddenly more sober then he had been in his whole life. He asked the bartender for a vodka, with cranberry juice, however the bartender did not respond, he merely lowered his arms and ignored him. Dscigs looked for some way to get his attention, however when he looked at his ID, and then his face, he saw the glimpse of madness. In a moment, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, and he started convulsing, and spasming. The bartender, his mind clearer then it had been in decades, smashed him in the head, knocking him out.
In a flash the bartender screamed "I AM FREE MOTHERFUCKERS!" and he felt a surge of power rush into his body, the way it did so long ago.
Climbing onto the bar, he smashed a bottle onto the ground with his foot. Knowing he had precious little time until Dscigs woke up, he worked on his memories, clambering onto the bar. As he was preparing to kick the demon's head off, he came to, and was forced to simply knock him out again. Feeling that he would not have a chance to dis-spell the demon, he took a great risk. In a flash he punch straight at Dscigs neck, and his aim was true. The demon's head came off like a bottle cap. Feeling that there was nothing else he could do, and that his work on the Earth was finally finished, he leaped down from the bar, throwing Dscigs' head at the bottle he had kicked earlier.
Finally, his mind and soul at peace, he simply fell to the ground. His final deed was finally over.

That was fun. I didn't exactly put a huge amount of effort into the replay. Liked the story, I could do better though.
Attached Files
C#EE - Drunk Retards Entry.rpl (388.3 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; Mar 11, 2013 at 09:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
- I was once a happy man, he said to the bartender.
The bartender's familiar face looked up at him and grined.
- I used to be the king of Moldavia, he replied.
Hank was too drunk to tell if he was being ironic or not, too miserable.
- Another drink, Hank mumbled.
- You seem to have had one too many already, said the man behind the desc.

Hank got flashbacks sometimes, mostly while sleeping, which he didn't do enough anyway. He counted on his fingers... It had been three nights since he slept. Feeling tired was better than being haunted by the happy past, which he missed oh so much.

As time passed Hank got more and more angry. Why wouldn't he get another drink? He needed another drink!
- Give me another drink, Hank shouted to the bartender and smashed his hands on the shiny wooden desc.
- Or what? The man grined at him again.
Hank realised something. He had nothing to lose, he didn't give a shit about what happened to the man in fancy clothes. Hank grabbed him by the throat and started punching the man in the face. The first few punches the man struggled back, he was in a state of panic. As the punches kept coming the man passed out, Hank didn't even notice, or maybe he didn't care.
When Hank finally pushed the man away, it came to his mind how serious the situation had become. He had killed a man, a father, a husband, a friend. People would miss this man. People would cry over the loss of their loved one. Nobody would cry for me, Hank thought.
His life was pointless.

Urgh, my entry sucks...
Attached Files
A miserable man.rpl (406.1 KB, 53 views)
MINE ENTERY IS WORSE
my story:
man get drunked
owner of a bar kick him out
the end
Attached Files
Back in this gam
am i allowed to change game rules? extending matchframes, turning on fracture instead of dm and changing gravity?