Ranking
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
The mighty Max has a heart. (* hugs every one * ) All you guys may join me in Mount Olympus.

I finally get God's approval, my life is complete, I can die in peace now.
F for ukraina a plane shot down by iran by mistake
-----
they thought it was american plane LMAO
Last edited by Hanad; Jan 11, 2020 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
this whole iran vs america thing is literally a whole meme now, i think most people found out about it so quickly through memesbut then again most news are found out by memes aren't they?
Originally Posted by max View Post
this whole iran vs america thing is literally a whole meme now, i think most people found out about it so quickly through memesbut then again most news are found out by memes aren't they?

definitely. Ninety five percent of people at my job found out though memes sadly. It’s the world we live in.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Humor is a great way to cope with stress.

I really was sweating for a little bit knowing that WW3 could happen
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Humor is a great way to cope with stress.

I really was sweating for a little bit knowing that WW3 could happen

I really don't think that a WW3 will start because of the USA, if a war has to start it will be a show off, of who's got the biggest Nuke, that's the thing that "scares" me, even though I doubt there will be a WW3.
world war [WORLD] war, this thing is between iran and usa idk why anyone else would get involved. i can imagine nato getting dragged into this though but thats more manpower than needed?
Originally Posted by Hanad View Post
world war [WORLD] war, this thing is between iran and usa idk why anyone else would get involved. i can imagine nato getting dragged into this though but thats more manpower than needed?

Don’t thank a world war will get started until Iran starts trying to drag allies into this thing. Right now it’s more two teens fighting back and forth. Like lucie said, it’s going to come down to “ I bet my nukes are bigger then yours”. After that, the fighting will stop I thank. If not I’m getting out the USA and going back to Brazil.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
lol yes, but what about nato?