Toribash
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
it's because nobody cared enouf

a lot of people cared, they just had doubts and then lead to people being like "Iran ain't gonna start shit, because on a real note, why should they?" - i say then then remember that didnt the USA kill a general from Iran?
Originally Posted by max View Post
a lot of people cared, they just had doubts and then lead to people being like "Iran ain't gonna start shit, because on a real note, why should they?" - i say then then remember that didnt the USA kill a general from Iran?

yeah, but like what would iran do to the US, bomb them?

they got like other countries while iran got themselves.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
WW3 still has another 10 years before it happens

going back Brazil when it does happen.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
i'm still very scared in the next 20 years or so, because of the oil crisis thats about to happen
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery
tbf in the next 10 20 years, i feel like there will be insane events happening leading on from Iran and WW3, this might be only be the start of something unexpectedly massive and the whole internet isn't taking it serious enough atm, but we'll see fellas
Originally Posted by max View Post
tbf in the next 10 20 years, i feel like there will be insane events happening leading on from Iran and WW3, this might be only be the start of something unexpectedly massive and the whole internet isn't taking it serious enough atm, but we'll see fellas

I can see this being the beginning of the end yeah. About Ten years from now, and we will have a war.
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
Someone should buy me VIP

I thank I’m about do for it myself.