Ranking

big im

Last edited by cappuccino; May 3, 2021 at 06:15 AM. Reason: color boosted
Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
loving the colors
amazing as usual

is it unfinished tho ?

thank you so much!!

Yes it is finished. My attempt at a messier (lazy) style. Tbh I dont like to clean stuff, imo it takes so much extra time and doesn't add value nor make the artwork more readable. I did the entire painting in one layer (except sketch layer), so it was quite hard to select large areas to clean.

I don't plan on sticking with this flat style rendering, I'll move into more interesting things, while keeping my love for saturated colors, cool lighting, interesting jojo-like poses and perspective.
Amazing improvement! I stumbled upon your instagram the other day and didn't realize it was you, I kept looking at it thinking it looked familiar haha.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Amazing improvement! I stumbled upon your instagram the other day and didn't realize it was you, I kept looking at it thinking it looked familiar haha.

thank you! I noticed u followed me, was wondering how did u find lol

I heard you like beautiful armpits

click below

new drawing! ziwoll fanart dtys challenge

Originally Posted by melrose View Post
you amaze me

ty bae

new drawing

faputa from made in abyss

big img

new drawings

chance de la soul fanart

tanerelle portrait study

portrait study

rikka takanashi fanart

character design

Last edited by cappuccino; May 24, 2021 at 07:33 PM.
wow, that rikka looks really nice. i'd buy some prints of yours if you ever make any!

good job steadily improving where i'm sure most of us didn't know it was possible! do you have any socials that you post on?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i have a big fat crush on you(r art) :3333

amazing work, it's great to see such great art posted into toribash forums!