ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
thiggist
hi

felt like playing toribash, started hecking around and made a replay. making this thread to keep track in-case i make more.
Attached Files
boyifyoudonot.rpl (683.8 KB, 32 views)
The first actual kick was nice but I would have loved to see a 3way dm, the skeet itself was also pretty nifty. A solid replay but I think it could be a bit cleaner!
Originally Posted by Kmyn View Post
The first actual kick was nice but I would have loved to see a 3way dm, the skeet itself was also pretty nifty. A solid replay but I think it could be a bit cleaner!

thx bro

i made another one, 5 tori currency if u get the reference to the replay name!!!!!
Attached Files
targetacquisitionflickeasy.rpl (357.0 KB, 25 views)
Nice moves, your elbows are pretty strong. I wish the last kick was prepared better but still got the dms.
-----
Wait a minute, this isn't thiggist
Last edited by pusga; Mar 29, 2021 at 03:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
i was there when the booms were hit.....

but... was it worth it?

:cryingtoribash:
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Nice moves, your elbows are pretty strong. I wish the last kick was prepared better but still got the dms.
-----
Wait a minute, this isn't thiggist

thx! i agree about the last kick, could have made it look a lot better but it happened naturally on the first attempt so i just left it. i also hate the way that it looks like it glitches or whatever.

anyways, i'm not thiggist, but this next replay is (for the first 400 frames or so) and also internet sporadically

collabmen
Attached Files
mandom.rpl (1.11 MB, 30 views)
honestly was entertaining to watch you work on this replay over the weeks. really enjoy the last transition to the bomhit and the skeets that continue, not the best movement through those skeets but i thnk it was still pretty sweet regardless.