Toribash
Originally Posted by cappuccino View Post
nice work! you did well translating his character into a new pose of your own.

do you plan on sticking with this style or just trying out new things?

great job

Thanks! Hard to say. I usually (not only drawing related) start with the idea of sticking to one thing and getting really good at it. I grind out the first couple of successes and then I lose interest and move on to something new that "I'll get really good at". If you look through the first post you can see that I've tried and abandoned so many styles and ideas that it's kind of embarassing at this point.

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
shading looks so smooth man, very nice brushwork, looks like good practice to draw the same character in different perspectives.

It really is. You already have the concept and style laid out while you completely focus on building the character's structure. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Classic View Post
Hi, is this for sale? if so, could It be colored to my liking? thanks.

I still like the head's concept, I just have to find the motivation to spend like 8 more hours on it and finally put it on sale. I'll make sure to notify you if it's going to be available for purchase.

Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
im a fan

you have any art social media to follow ?

im a fan too. I've seen some of your stuff and you are quite insane, I adore the matamu head.

I don't use social media to post my art, sorry.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Apr 22, 2021 at 12:49 AM.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Thanks! Hard to say. I usually (not only drawing related) start with the idea of sticking to one thing and getting really good at it. I grind out the first couple of successes and then I lose interest and move on to something new that "I'll get really good at". If you look through the first post you can see that I've tried and abandoned so many styles and ideas that it's kind of embarassing at this point.

That's what makes art fun! Just paint whatever you feel like doing. Learning new things is so amusing, it really makes your path so entertaining. Ofc if you wanna learn it professionally, then specializing in one style might be the best option, idk what you're into.

Seeing from everything you have done (posted here) so far, you have great potential. I hope you find your personal style, or not if you don't want to. That's super Ok!! I highly encourages you to keep bringing us these wonderful works.
hey guys the tattoo weppet designed is now done! currently 1 week through healing and i couldn't be happier!
Last edited by Mack; Apr 23, 2021 at 01:52 AM.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I finally got my degree so I should have more time now.

Might color it later:

Last edited by WeppetKo; Apr 18, 2022 at 12:34 AM.
Congratulations on the Degree!

I love popping back in here every now and then to look at some sickass art, keep the cool work up Weppetko
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Congratulations on the Degree!

I love popping back in here every now and then to look at some sickass art, keep the cool work up Weppetko

Hey Xioi, thank you!