Endurance Onslaught 4
abd with malik29mv.
Attached Files
cawawd.rpl (57.2 KB, 2 views)

Ronan, Rythm, Velo, Jennie, Karnage, Haku, Cobra, Matty, Reno, Melrose, Zwift, Ryuu, Gang, Fairfang, Molo, Iris, Tabby, Kris, Rcrichman, Ponzo, Detacher, Saiko
abd with kidfury13 <3.
Attached Files
adawdaad.rpl (49.8 KB, 5 views)

Ronan, Rythm, Velo, Jennie, Karnage, Haku, Cobra, Matty, Reno, Melrose, Zwift, Ryuu, Gang, Fairfang, Molo, Iris, Tabby, Kris, Rcrichman, Ponzo, Detacher, Saiko
abd with killordie2.
Attached Files
lilllwa.rpl (55.1 KB, 1 views)

abd with Lisa
Attached Files
LMADOD.rpl (41.6 KB, 2 views)

both dms looked like bs to me xD
great use of the fact you only had one leg btw
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
both dms looked like bs to me xD
great use of the fact you only had one leg btw

thats ABD for you x)

ABD with Fake.
Attached Files
dadyyyy.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)

ABD with Sleep
Attached Files
lmaos.rpl (52.4 KB, 1 views)