Toribash
Original Post
Activity Strike
Hey y'all, I'm just leaving this here to inform you all that you have failed our most recent activity check (with 20.33 points - Post can be found here)

As of right now we will not be doing anything to the clan. However, if you fail another activity check within 6 months of this post then we will have to look at killing this clan. If any of you have questions regarding this strike or about the process as a whole please feel free to reach out to myself, or any of the current administrators. Thank you.
Last edited by TyphoN; Jan 6, 2021 at 09:04 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by TyphoN View Post
Hey y'all, I'm just leaving this here to inform you all that you have failed our most recent activity check (with 20.33 points - Post can be found here)

As of right now we will not be doing anything to the clan. However, if you fail another activity check within 6 months of this post then we will have to look at killing this clan. If any of you have questions regarding this strike or about the process as a whole please feel free to reach out to myself, or any of the current administrators. Thank you.

when?

when did I fucking ask
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
OHHHHHH they might kill the clan :roll_eyes:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
How can I prevent this from happening?
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
play the game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Hey all, I'm back again to inform you guys that this clan has failed it's second activity check within a 6 month period. Now, instead of the clan being de-officialized like normal, Relax All will be receiving legendary status thanks to the clan's contributions over the years. We'll be giving y'all a week before the board is moved.

As always, if there are any questions regarding this, then feel free to PM myself, or any other SMod/above. Thank you.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by TyphoN View Post
Hey all, I'm back again to inform you guys that this clan has failed it's second activity check within a 6 month period. Now, instead of the clan being de-officialized like normal, Relax All will be receiving legendary status thanks to the clan's contributions over the years. We'll be giving y'all a week before the board is moved.

As always, if there are any questions regarding this, then feel free to PM myself, or any other SMod/above. Thank you.

What does that mean exactly?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool