Toribash
Original Post
Anime Lover's Unite
Alright yall, im here to hear the best anime's / worst anime's and everything in between. I need some recommendations to watch and also just wanna see what everyone's taste in anime is like

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
if rent a girlfriend gets a new season don't watch its so bad i've never seen a more unlikable protagonist
Last edited by piss; May 4, 2021 at 10:45 PM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Halofan101

I was making it fast and I don't really know many anime by their Japanese name so i'm gonna have to go back later to add the rest
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
if rent a girlfriend gets a new season don't watch its so bad i've never seen a more unlikable protagonist

his character gets much better later in the manga tbh, but yes i agree

(im)

He's a self-insert and the author sucks and that manga is horrible, I can't believe I wasted so much fucking time catching up to something that never got any development in so many fucking chapters.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

On a better note, MHA season 5 is looking good.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
it is pretty good i remember reading that arc 2 years ago and seeing it finally get animated is hype
i recommend The Devil Is a Part Timer, recently finished this and loved it. It might not be everyone's cup of tea. Also Mob Psycho 100!

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Waiting for Blue Period's adaptation, I hope this studio doesn't fuck it up, it looks ok so far but honestly a bit *disappointed* with how they adapted the angel painting scene, I was really hoping that shaft would adapt it but we got a nobody studio instead, here's to hoping they do well.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW