Ranking
I sent em a PM last friday, they answered me Monday, wanting to play on saturday!(27/04) I posted my whole freetime from last friday to yesterday! I was free all this time, but saturday( I was traveling).They PM'd me and I told em that I can't play on saturdays because I'll travel(AGAIN!). And I asked em, why we don't do it on friday? I sent this PM yesterday and they haven't answered yet. If they say that they can't, somebody will need to play for me.

But, please understand, now, for real, it's not my fault if they cannot answer faster than this. And no, I'm not saying "don't fuck with me if I fail". The same day you all let me take care of this, I PM'd them. I can't do anything about the fact that they take a long time for answering me!

Sorry for the shitty sentences above. I'm typing as fast as I can and I'm hungry. I can't think when I'm hungry.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
They sent me a pm today. I sent a Pm to their leader, since I didn't know who was I going to fight against. It was saying: send a PM for Elvis. He's going to fight against you. And I sent the message. Damn, this looks like bureaucracy ...
By the way, we have until the end of this week to fight, and I'm guessing both the clans get dq'd if there's no fight.
oh yeah
No PM yet... If I don't receive a PM saying "ok, we'll fight today" I will not fight, since I'll travel tomorrow. Someone will need to fight for me.
We could use the switch card if you can't do it today.
So if anyone out there knows judofrac then step forward pls :u
oh yeah
I probably wont win, but give me a time and a date and I'll fight.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I just checked out my sent items and my message is there, so my cellphone really sent the PM. Also, I checked the inbox again and no PM.

Also...

Stuff about the player

In judofrac, it is the opposite of the other mods; you HAVE GOT to do a nice starter.
Try a stable starter, however. Use your arms for grabbing the opponent, and as you start feeling more comfortable with the mod, low kick your opponent. DO NOT USE A HIGH KNEE ATTACK. Your knee will be stuck between everybody's arm. When the fight starts, just stay stable. If you stabilize yourself, for sure your opponent will be screwed. If you are with the points advantage, in the middle of the air, and your opponent isn't grabbing you... Well, you can be nice and do nothing or be smart and let him fall of your hands. And yes, it's not like judo, but judofrac has some random fracs. But for keeping shorter, do not turn your arm to the opposite side of your opponent. The gravity is so fucked up that your arm will stop and your whole body will spin. Also, thanks to the low gravity, air reversals are easy.
Just stay on the ground and stable, and you'll be ok
lol the fuck is this terminator analysis target aquired

But seriously no need for so much planning, just go in there and fight with what you have (whoever is playing )
oh yeah
SO I JUST DO HIGH KNEEL SHIT AND OWN THAT GUY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"