Toribash
Alright i'll do that, don't have any ideas right now, but i'll hit up my boy pablo for a bag of "inspiration" ;).

Also if the other members start uselessly talking about lucent or online dating or if theres any more posts involving genitalia there will be consequences and people will be kicked.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Alright i'll do that, don't have any ideas right now, but i'll hit up my boy pablo for a bag of "inspiration" ;).

Also if the other members start uselessly talking about lucent or online dating or if theres any more posts involving genitalia there will be consequences and people will be kicked.

Boy pablo?? Haha you sound like your getting serious here about the useless posts, good for you, maybe people will stop if they know they'll get kicked
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Boy pablo?? Haha you sound like your getting serious here about the useless posts, good for you, maybe people will stop if they know they'll get kicked

Yeah.... I'm with memo.
blahh sorry i had to re-install windows 7 x.x (stupid bsod)
sorry i was gone for a while
"Mind = blown Free head texture
Originally Posted by denisowns View Post
blahh sorry i had to re-install windows 7 x.x (stupid bsod)
sorry i was gone for a while

Thats ok.. welcome back
I would like to request single allies with Tanith Elite. I have some very good friends here, and I want to assist the clan.
#Magnus - #Sigma