Toribash
Well did you not read what you had to do to get in? 100 posts and you have to be a black belt or higher. Don't worry though, most likely you will be a exception. I am a exception until i become a black belt, which won't take long. If you are really good, then i vote you for a exception.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
Oh well i was just went on the recruiting server and was winning so i thought i might get in.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
So you were doing pretty good on the sever? Kicking everybody's ass? XD
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
HAha, yeah, i am sure you will get in then. If you are good, that means you can get up to black belt in no time. I vote a exception for you. Getting 100 posts won't be hard either. Just be active here and talk to us here and you get a dozen of posts.
Haha, yea thats the good thing about being in a clan its easy to get posts, and as for blackbelt maybe not so soon. still got a few hundred more games to win.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Yeah, as for me, i am about to play now to get to a black belt. About 88 games away from getting there. Good luck with the posts. And black belt or brown belt etc.
Ok, by the way do you guys have a clan server you play on to practice?
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Memo opens one time from time. You got to be on when he makes it. Almost everyday he gets on he makes a te or te recruiting sever.