ES Recruitment Drive
It looks great but there being no shadow on the floor kind of confused me a little.
Great work though.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Has anyone tried making a model using blender or whatever modeling program they use and then importing it into a game designing engine like UDK? The lighting in UDK is pretty epic and whoever is attempting could make some really awesome photos.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit

pixel art

| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by -Kau- View Post

pixel art

Hhaha its funny :P if you added [M] it would be even better.
Lines need a lot of work .
CREAM ON !
Kau fine edges will make it realastic!

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Has anyone tried making a model using blender or whatever modeling program they use and then importing it into a game designing engine like UDK? The lighting in UDK is pretty epic and whoever is attempting could make some really awesome photos.

im using 3ds max widely i found a free tori model in forums, blender too, its hard to make good stances etc , but final work looks awesome
Dead...
Kau, the only thing that I don't like is that alien. There's mainly blue and black so that green color just doesn't look good there. But overall it's nice.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Originally Posted by -Kau- View Post

pixel art

theres text "Tube" next to the Facebook logo, is it YouTube or Do you mean RedTube?

also i like the guys face c; its nice..
-----
SURPRISE GOUGHY!
Last edited by strikas; Sep 22, 2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was so cute kau saved it.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.