Ranking
Originally Posted by prisp View Post
Probably should have gotten more AD before he got more attack speed at that point.

Or you know, you can just have an all attack speed rune page, and you're rockin' that 1.03 attack speed at level 1.

Then just build into RH as your first major item and wreck shit around level 5-6. That's usually when I have my RH finished, and I start my snowball effect.
Although, you don't truly start snowballing until you get Static Shiv, and a averice blade(that extra gold per kill). The AOE damage from the RH, and the Static Shiv burst, really starts stacking up the gold when you clear minion waves 3 hits, and the extra 14 gold per wave helps out quite a bit for your item purposes ;o
That sounds incredibly broken, 1.03 attack speed at level 1. Makes me want to get my full attack speed rune page back and just wreck people in the top lane.
That sounds incredibly broken, 1.03 attack speed at level 1. Makes me want to get my full attack speed rune page back and just wreck people in the top lane.

i was used to run such a page on phoenix udyr jungle
that clear speed was fking amazing.
also did awesome on noc jungle, cuz u can proc passive more...

yea i really need a 5th rune page to get an attackspeed page :< i do have the runes but page is missing
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
One of the most fun games ever, no one raging, everyone making jokes and having fun on both teams. I just became bait that everyone tried to kill just to not make it a perfect game. Feels great to play with people who just wanna have fun.

Worth it, cause no deaths.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Shen's name tho

------------------------------------

(This is just a one-time post)

Do you guys like free rp? (Well chances of getting it) If so, my new page might be of interest to you!

http://www.facebook.com/Boostedtobronze

First giveaway is still active, scroll down until you find it.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
i did understimade ADC thresh, i were wrecking like shit.
every hit made atleast 150~ extra magical dmg due my E passive, and every stacked E made 1k extra dmg. was able to, 2 hit the enemy vayne...
went 20/8.. fking op that shit
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Got Zac, Yorick and Shen in mystery gifts
Oh, also Viktor and Darkforge Jarvan

It is extremely over powered.
I found it out when PBE was public.
1.03 attack speed.
Uses Draven.
Clicks Q
Rape shit with extra damage and fast attack speed
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Anyone here got any Twisted treeline fave champs?

Orianna,kha,j4,vayne