Toribash

Honor pls.

Also, when exactly DragonBlade riven skin will be available?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I'll take a look when I got time :')

Also yeah I went Volibear support with my pal Ashe, got a really good score from just stacking HP and then building thornmail, vis and GA towards the end.
Lost because of a singed that would walk forwards and have half of his HP before he made contact though ^^'

Ah well, I like Voli, although I don't understand his 'dueling potential' when he has an execute but had a tough time actually getting them low enough to execute on his own.

Typically, his dueling potential is for the early mid game, where base damages are what matters. He has bad scaling on most of his abilities, so as the game goes on he gets less effective as a duelist, and moreso as a bruiser. In the early though, his execute, combined with a slow and a throwback+aa steroid+speedboost, and his passive allow him to all in people and win pretty easily. It's why you don't want to find a voli when clearing your jungle. He will slap your shit so hard it's rather amusing.

Edit: and the dragonblade skin will come out when the lunar revel starts. Which is chinese new year.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

getting back into fiddle

great in 3v3, versatile in 5v5 (mid, jungle, even support)
not exactly a carry champion, but fun to play in normals

EJM Moderated Message:
Fixed the image tags for you

wat the holy
fiddle is one of the hardest carry champ, ult into enemy team, write "CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW" in all chat or "SURPRISE MOTHAFKERS" if using surprise party fiddlesticks.
then u get penta and boom carried
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I didn't want to be mean and phrase it like that xP
But yeah, the MMR difference may have been a part- but it also depends on the skill levels of the players you played with and against. You won't make much playing against people with a lower skill level and you'll make even less if the people on your side and better than you in terms of MMR.

Volibear help anybody? Please :c I don't want my 6.3k to be wasted xL

you in EU or NA? I'm undefeated on Voli in my last 25 games with him
Ancient [Evil]
EU.
I had a game vs Khazix top, he got first blood on me (JUST BARELY. PFFT) and then got another kill on me.

I just farmed a little bit and bought Giants belt, after that I could all in him and win
I did this twice before he killed me again. So I got some armour and went all in for a third time. I won this game by calling the shots and yelling in the chat "BARON NOW"
Because we'd killed their jungler, their assassin and their adc. :'D

It feels good to call the game winning shots man
anyone who picks fiddle, blind, against mid should die. Currently 3-1 placements, but that game though...

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

idc about dragonblade riven, screw dat when i can fire petals of doom at peoples faces!! (aka i'm getting the diana skin)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
EU.
I had a game vs Khazix top, he got first blood on me (JUST BARELY. PFFT) and then got another kill on me.

I just farmed a little bit and bought Giants belt, after that I could all in him and win
I did this twice before he killed me again. So I got some armour and went all in for a third time. I won this game by calling the shots and yelling in the chat "BARON NOW"
Because we'd killed their jungler, their assassin and their adc. :'D

It feels good to call the game winning shots man

Don't play him top. Voli is much much much much stronger in the jungle right now. The only reasons for not playing Voli jungle is if the enemy team is extremely safe, where someone like Vi would be more appropriate.

Top is generally reserved for tanks and supertanks. At best, Voli is an offtank who scales off of hp.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Top is generally reserved for tanks and supertanks. At best, Voli is an offtank who scales off of hp.

top is reserved for every champ that does not rely on mana.
everyone champ that does not use mana can outlane a voli.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken