Ranking

FACK YEEEEEEEE
Last edited by Kristis133; Jan 27, 2014 at 04:15 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
top is reserved for every champ that does not rely on mana.
everyone champ that does not use mana can outlane a voli.

Not true at all. He's harder to lane with for sure, but he -can- win the lane and is a fairly good pick against splitpushing champions because he can win most duels, but he adds nothing to the team bar being a meatsack with an execute and a throwback if you play him top.
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
top is reserved for every champ that does not rely on mana.
everyone champ that does not use mana can outlane a voli.

No. A person who knows how to manage mana can still win a lane against a mana-less opponent. Especially if the person being used is mana-efficient. Voli has great base damage, so he's entirely capable of playing in top lane effectively, particularly because his only real damage sources are auto attack based, and his mana costs are fairly low considering.

And voli fucks up shen. And trynd. So ya, fuck manaless, it just means you don't need to manage mana, doesn't mean you win the lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
After destroying my mmr and falling down to silver 3 from silver 2, my promotion series will get me up to silver 1. How does this system even work...?
Last edited by Fluttershy; Jan 27, 2014 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Typing error
^ I have no idea
I jumped from Silver V to Silver 3 s3

I'm thinking about starting to play a lot of top..
Tips/advice?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
^ I have no idea
I jumped from Silver V to Silver 3 s3

That's a common thing, riot checks your mmr and decides that you should be placed higher than the next division. Therefore, you skip a division. Divisions 5 and 1 can't be avoided though.
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
I'm thinking about starting to play a lot of top..
Tips/advice?

Your job is to farm and not suck. You're the most isolated lane in the game, so you better be damn sure you will win your lane. Win the lane, and you can force objectives by drawing enemy attention to yourself, thereby leaving the bottom of the map open for objective taking, which are markedly easier to get and have more influence in the early game. Keep it even, and just push the lane out so you can roam mid or enemy jung to create pressure to take bot objectives. Start to lose the lane, then coordinate an effective jungler gank while keeping dragon and bot protected. If the gank fails, you're practically doomed to lose the lane, but if you don't you'll lose because the enemy team will take advantage of you being pressured.

Basically, don't lose your lane, because top is the hardest lane to help, and it can cause a lot of enemy map pressure if you lose it hard enough.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games