ES Recruitment Drive
Anyone even play Mord here? He's practically my main and my highest record with him is 42 - 16~defeat shame because my two other companions were pricks and decided to leave the game before it ended, we almost won goddermit.
Also Fiora is kinda goo, I got 18 - 7~victory on my first try with her (which is kinda yesterday because she got listed on the free-to-play list :v)

~~~~~~~~

Latest game with Mord, I have 2 skins with him (Infernal and Dragon Knight)

On a side note, don't you think that people who says that Mord should be a tank is retarded? Like, come on. just because he looks like one doesn't mean he's a tank. His first role is a warrior, and second, a mage, I use the mage more (yes yes pure AP Mord) because he can carry the whole team and do a penta kill in the late game :3
He also can defeat Fizz, Lux, Katarina, Annie, LeBlanc etc. on mid (yes when I play Mord, I always want mid) 50/50 on Akali though. 0 chance of beating Swain.

~~~~~~~~~

My first Fiora game, whaddya guys think?
Last edited by Rhaemond; Jan 28, 2014 at 04:28 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yea i'm not level 30 I know, it's been a year but i'm not really addicted to like, playing LoL always, I just play it whenever I have the free time :v
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Morde gets wrecked if he isn't tanky. Pure tank? Not the best choice. But ap bruiser or tanky ap? Definitely. He won't live long enough to take advantage of his high possible damage output if he can't get into his incredibly low range.

And he shouldn't win against lb. Leblanc has an almost perfect matchup against him. Only problem is waveclear on her end, but she should be farming you by 5. 6 for sure.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
orcale, the reset happened right? So my gold 2 rank was reset?

You have to do placements again, but it starts off (supposedly) with your elo being your previous season's rank + 1200 (the start point) divided by 2. Every win and loss (supposedly) increases/decreases your elo by 50, influenced by the mmr in some way, until the 10 are completed, in which case then it plants you in a league representative of that elo.

So it's "possible" to get that rank back, or even gain some.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Believe it or not, LeBlanc is paper when it comes to Mord, I ALWAYS get skill 3 first so I always free hit her with it, sometimes with skill 1 too, then flash ignite skill 3 again, boom, dead. She has to move that fast after her clone appears and there's a rare chance that she can avoid my skill 3 even :v sometimes I just do skill 1 on her clone and it jumps to her, still killing her.

And yes, I throw in Rylai's for the slow and 1000 health.
I go for Will of the Ancients at first, then Deathfire (omg, spammur Mord)
Maybe Rylai, Deathcap, Laindry's or Boots of Swiftness with Alacrity enchantment or Furor.

*Mord can't fight against Swain though, 0 chance of winning there. Added to first post.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
If I ever see you play adc quinn again I will hunt you down faster than a rengar ulting triple qing teemo.
Quinn is a top laner, who cares what riot says.

Sorry, I just love the bird so much.

Oh dude, but I've been playing her for so long without buying her :c she beats the shit out of other adcs so gooooooood. Also I leave the top lane for bruisers because I can actually carry pretty damn good using her as an adc
I used to use her top lane a lot, but with this new meta I'm better off going bot lane and making sure the enemy draven doesn't get fed ;o
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Believe it or not, LeBlanc is paper when it comes to Mord, I ALWAYS get skill 3 first so I always free hit her with it, sometimes with skill 1 too, then flash ignite skill 3 again, boom, dead. She has to move that fast after her clone appears and there's a rare chance that she can avoid my skill 3 even :v sometimes I just do skill 1 on her clone and it jumps to her, still killing her.

this just works because youre level 26