Ranking
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
He's so cool with his new VU. I mained him in Season 3 for ranked and had a 75% Win ratio with him from Bronze IV to Silver V as I learned the role. He's really good x)
His stealth is just over powered in ganking people in their jungle.

you could probably also get a 75% winrate with AP xin easily in bronze, doesn't mean it's really good. although i do like the new VU and QoL changes, makes him much more fun to play and possibly even a better champ.
Always trying to be a downer eh?
Almost every champion is good, and yeah. I agree. His VU just makes so much more fun to play and his shots feel a lot more satisfying.

Imp plays Twitch in Challenger as recent as his VU and by God he rekt ;P s
Almost every champion is good, and yeah. I agree. His VU just makes so much more fun to play and his shots feel a lot more satisfying.

Wildturtle's picking twitch relatively often in the LCS.

And I completely agree- Twitch has a much more improved game feel now.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

didnt know stating that getting a decent winrate with a champ in bronze didnt automatically mean it was good was being a downer, but okay. as of now, i think twitch is good although he is outclassed by some of the meta champs
It really should be a bannable offense to pick Ezreal when the other team already picked Caitlyn.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
She (Miss Fortune) has no escape and is very dependent on positioning. She is also relatively squishy and needs to be close to someone to trade effectively, which is very bad in lane. She is supposed to be a lane bully, but she often can't do her job effectively due to how superior every other adc is. In my opinion, she's the worst adc in the game.

Got some statistics that my disagree with you on this, since I totally forgot to really give a good response to this.

Statistics

Whatever you want to look into, Weekly or Monthly, players as bad as silver or as high as challenger, Miss Fortune is clearly one of the best ADCs for Solo Queue at the moment *not teams*. Or at the very very least- far from the worst. If you're looking at wins, I'm pretty sure Draven was the only ADC featured in that top 10 at all for that matter. I recognize challenger isn't a good sample size since there are so few, but Diamond sure as hell is.

Also, double IP weekend is awesome as all hell.

Wow Seriously?

Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 26, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
The cow theory of jangle still holds true. The faster you run straight at them the longer the fear duration.

Played jungle alistar at my uni's lol club, ganked top renek after red for first blood, then instantly swung mid to wreck yasuo, then did a loop around mid ledge for a return gank on mid to give nid blue from their jangle twitch. B and upgrade to razor and mobi boots with alacrity upgrade, while running ms quints and utility ms masteries. Almost 500 ms out of combat. Gank yasuo again for another kill, then show up at bot 10 seconds later and I hear the enemy bot say "holy fuck that cow is fast" as I barrel straight at them to pick up a double on the support and jangle.

Ended with 9/1/7. You can't milk those.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games