Toribash
What's everyone dream toribash and in reality what do you aspire to achieve?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Yes but neural can be split up. Instead of 50+ attack you could have 25+ attack and 25+ defense, thus showing the true neutral ability and being able bend off both ends of the argument or scale.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
And also being able to be easily beaten for all it takes is 26 attack and 24 defense to beat neutrality.
Why is ok for ''pro's'' to have noobish tendencies and not be penalized?
This is true, but idk why either. It just pisses me off when some >3rd dan player just lifts the shit out of me. I don't care one bit, however if a more advanced player / russian were to lift me. Russians idk why, but more advanced players I'm fine to be lifted by, considering they already know how to play the game etc. Nowadays I care very little about regular lifts etc... mainly because I know how to stop them relatively easy now. Kicklifts on the other hand are annoying as fuck and I lose respect for a player almost instantly if they use them, no matter the belt/experience etc. Pushing is annoying too if that's all the player will attempt to do the whole game, but I really have nothing against a player just moving your balance to have you land outside the ring, as long as you started somewhat close to it.
I say that because I got shoveled in one of wolffs betting rooms and praise was given, and I thought back to how it was ok for ''pro's'' like 510 santa to do hugging moves, but for anyone else they were hated, I guess I'm just now noticing, I get offended equally personally.
Betting rooms are entirely different, because they don't give a shit how a player wins, unless the underdog shovels the main player ofc, then people will start internet-yelling. And again, IMO as long as a player can stop a shovel/lift/push they have the right to do the move, as long as they aren't complete dicks about it.