ES Recruitment Drive
invalid701: Well, you got spins down, that's for sure. But it feels like your hits are lacking some complexity; don't just go from A to B, go all the way from A through Q and then back to B. Sorry mate, rejected for now.

Obomination: I'm not the right person to judge you (because i'm heavily biased towards stylish destruction rather than tricking), so i'll pass the ball to someone else.

AnTaJl: Hm, very nice! Get in here. c:

mrDramant: Right on the border, but i'm leaning towards a yes. SOME OTHER RECRUITER SHOULD PROBABLY CONFIRM THIS, EH?

iCo0n: Close, but not quite. Get some more "holyshit" going on, and you're good. Rejected for now.

Hours: Well i'm not the guy to judge tricking replays, but it's a no for now. Also, a tip: Using your own openers is preferred to us poor recruiters.

TheManatee: Nice and clean style, but i'm not quite impressed enough. Generally lacks some of that WOOSH feeling, so it's a no for now.

dafa: Dude, you caused so many boomhits that i had to check for a lowered DM threshold. I was pleased to see it at 100, so you're in. c:

Hope i didn't crush too many hopes and dreams. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
aw shit, you're right

better decline myself them

shook: what the fuck you didn't even post replays what is wrong with you goddammit start posting replays already

oh no :c
ormo#smog - Too fast : Slow opener,some fast booms.
ormo#smog - Damaging : Using selfdamage
ormo#smog - Random shit : Madman (Yeah badass overused opener,i know)
Attached Files
ormo#smog - too fast.rpl (266.1 KB, 11 views)
ormo#smog - Damaging.rpl (461.1 KB, 11 views)
ormo#smog - Random shit.rpl (463.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by smoggy_old; Nov 8, 2011 at 07:32 PM.
hate for my app, go
Attached Files
#Burning Blue Spark.rpl (179.2 KB, 13 views)
#Transparent World ORMOedit.rpl (165.9 KB, 16 views)
#Call of the Void.rpl (127.6 KB, 14 views)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Well,I don't like complaining but I applied like 2 weeks ago and there's still no reply.Can you guys tell me why you skip people?
I have some other replays if you need them to judge me.
Huh, i thought Festus had you reviewed, but apparently he didn't get that far. We're only humans, so you'll have to forgive us (and remind us) if we forget your application. It's not out of spite (well, i don't THINK it is, because spite is usually rather pronounced in the IRC), so i wouldn't say that we skip applications as much as forget them. There's usually quite a few applicants, so it's easy to miss a few.

Anyways, on to what you care about: You've got a great style going, and it definitely seems like you know what you're doing. I say yes, provided that nobody objects. c:

P.S. Someone review smoggy and Kat, i need a break now. Get off yer lazy arses!