Toribash
Originally Posted by kevindu31 View Post
oranganeh : only 3 replays.
I would really like to join ORMO.
My replays :

Mmmm zalmo i'm accepted ?
it's_here
Last edited by kevindu31; Dec 31, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
ForM3r R0boT Sk!ll3d
these are my best replays
and they are fucking
Attached Files
deciokiller_cabeca ruim.rpl (101.8 KB, 8 views)
deciokiller_fucking replay.rpl (184.5 KB, 10 views)
deciokiller_fucking replay 2.rpl (218.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by deciokiller; Dec 31, 2011 at 08:43 PM.
TORIBAASH
Well I guess i'll try this.

KenGee- Manip 2= Manipulation

KenGee- Style= Split i got an arm dm if you don't mind + other dm's after because splits alone are boring

Class G- Gee 18= Madman I believe.

Edit: I'm switching Gee 18 with a better madman if you don't mind.
Attached Files
KenGee- Manip 2.rpl (233.1 KB, 12 views)
KenGee- Style.rpl (292.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by KenGee; Jan 4, 2012 at 02:49 AM.
/invade deciokiller last 2 replays arnt his the last to there Luminusian
just saying
Last edited by huggys; Jan 1, 2012 at 05:02 PM.
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
I'm going back to page 235 and take it from there. Later I'll talk to higher-ups about fixing this recruitment system, Tamer0 had some sweet ideas to change it.
First of all, I'd have objected to masterexploder77. Festus said the self spar wasn't too great and that should have been enough for a denial. All three replays should have ORMO quality for one to be accepted, and that self spar wasn't good enough.
You haven't posted on the Member list thread yet either so you aren't officially in ORMO.

Hours:
I was getting 1 less dm in COTB, but even granting it was my fault it wasn't good enough. The lack of balance to achieve a proper pose quickly pretty much ruined it.
The second replay was better in my opinion, but that much effort round frame 811 to make a single dm didn't look good.
That last replay was by far the worst one. When you attempt a trick, even if you slack on the set-up you need to at least land it.
It's a no, sorry.

iSilent:
Reviewing the four replays even if it's against my religion...
The first one was nice but a tad too simple and twitchy (your from 215 to 187).
The opener of the second one resembled a bit too much the previous one, and once more you twitch too much (the sudden contraction-extension of your right knee around 580, your right arm going back and forth in a small amount of frames before you grab for the first time, your left leg before/during the second hit, your right leg during the second hit), and you also get too stiff during the first hit.
On the third replay you're still twitchy and stiff at some points, that seems to be your biggest issue right now.
I liked the last replay the most but again, you're spastic sometimes.
It's a no, sorry.

ConCon19:
It gets harder to judge when people are aiming for something outside the standards (not that I don't like it, I'm actually tired of seeming replays that look the same over and over again).
Even if you're going for something unusual try to avoid unnecessary movements/grabs like your left hand's grab on frame 381 of Wip 3. It didn't affect barely anything, didn't prevent uke's leg to bump into you making it more messy, and you had to ungrab and grab right after that.
Contracting and extend your left leg around 377 also looked bad. In general sudden contract+extend combinations make your replay look twitchy and occasional twitches don't look that good in my opinion.
#con1 was just a bad choice. Don't present us unfinished replays, and the two kicks weren't inventive at all and the rest was just, well... unfinished...

Aero121:
You grab for too long, twitch a lot and get a bit too stiff in my opinion. - Stuck for Uke
The opener has been used way too many times before, you don't seem able to build momentum to connect the opener to the hits, grab for too long, sudden contract-extend combinations making it look twitchy. - Strach or Die
The best of the three but the final result is still a no.

Foxx:
The opener of the first and second replays are too alike, the second hit of the first replay was pretty bad (you had to raise+lower your arm and contract your leg suddenly to make the hit, it didn't flow neither seemed natural), overall it's a no as well. PS: Why is everyone banned?

chaossook:
Don't forget to ask for your member title in the Member list thread.

zomfier:
Singleplayer replays only please, but yours were still not good enough either. Not realistic or complex enough.
Also don't comment on other people's replays if you aren't even in ORMO.

Ico0n:
I liked the movement around 751 a lot but using the same method to build up momentum over and over again gets too dull and repetitive (see the way you build momentum around 420). On the hit around 320 you barely made use of the momentum you had built on the jump, making it a lot less powerful than it could have been. - First replay
The opener on the second replay didn't flow with the way you reached forward to grab, plus lowering and raising your left arm in a short amount of frames around 750 didn't look good, but I liked the replay.
As for the third replay, I already told you I love the way you make the torso spin in the end but you grab for too long and sometimes forget to use all of your body times constantly making some limbs look stiff.
It's a no for now but you'll probably be fit next time you apply.

eripas:
Don't forget to ask for your member title in the Member list thread.

oranganeh:
Read the first post in this thread. Ok, noticed you posted again with only three replays but I don't have the time to review that page now.

kevindu31:
Kid - The run completly ruined it, not at ORMO standards as an application replay.
Bst - The grab was too long and your movement slow, contracting and extending your elbow like that at the start didn't look good, the skeet didn't flow and was unnecessary (it didn't dm and wasn't impressive in any other way).
The last replay was the best one but your app was already compromised.
No for now.

pusga:
Lightning Bolts - I liked the kicks from 812 to 730 but the last hit and the dm you made with your left arm weren't nearly as good.
Limbo - The first kick wasn't as powerful as it could be, there was a severe lack of hip-knee-ankle coordination. You had Uke's torso all over your face after that making it look messy. Then you grabbed for too long and you twitched a lot during the skeet.
Aware - Liked the opener, but it didn't flow with the rest. The manipulation could barely be called so and the grab after it looked like a mend, it didn't flow and didn't seem planned.

I'm running out of time here now so I'll only say accepted/denied, PM Tengo for an explanation on my judgement if you need one.

Lololerz: Nope, sorry.
D3m0nz: The second and the third replays... :\ The part where you ran on the second replay ruined it. The backflip replay was repetitive and some of them were stiff/not realistic. It's a no, but I really really liked the first replay :<

Ok, I'm completly out of time now, someone take it from page 239, or face me being slightly aggraveted :|
Last edited by Oblivion; Jan 4, 2012 at 12:31 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Wow that took some work.
You guys should be thank full.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Kevindu, some of them were accepted.
Also thanks for reading the apps Oblivion, you were the only person that did not hate the opener \o/
oh yeah
It's a yes to chaossook and eripas.
No for the rest until page 239 I'm afraid.
Same for D3m0nz though if he had fixed that part I pointed out on the second replay and tried to be more creative on the last replay he would have been approved. I'm confident he'll make it next time though.

No problem, lets just hope people don't let this amount of applications pile up next time.

Pusga: Even though the opener was a bit slow it was creative. It was just hard to make a nice follow up from it but you can definitely make it work if you try hard enough!
Last edited by Oblivion; Jan 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.