Toribash
Dang that's a lot of work you did their Oblivion. Also I replaced one of my replays for another replay in my application if you don't mind. I think two grabs is a bit grabby to me but oh well I got two booms with the help of grabbing.
I can accept that no because I have to be honest, I'm not too fond of the second replay myself. And, I had no other interesting replay to give out, so the back flip replay was a little bit of "last option" choosing. Thank you for reviewing my application anyways.

I will return though. Heheh :3
Ok, so since we've wiped out the recruiters I'll be continuing to review for a bit.

Hours:
Beam V3 - Your biggest problem here was your considerable lack of balance. You got too stiff after the first hit trying to land up straight, you twitched your right leg trying to land the second jump and stuff like that unfortunately stands out as lack of control over tori. If you can't land something in a certain way you find an alternative that flows better, that doesn't require you being stiff or twitchy. The way the head rolled and end up facing the same side you were facing was nice, but it rolled to slow, and when a detail like that takes so long it loses its flare.
Exploding Joints V2 - The opener made you resort straight away to grab and even so your first hit was not only weak, but it lead to a jerky follow up with your arm contracting and extending trying while struggling to get that chest dm. Then you had kept on having uke's lower body grabbed, for an immensity of frames without even making use of it. That slowed down your movements and made it a lot more messy than it should have. I really liked the dms you made smashing bodyparts to the ground though, you just need to include them on something that overall looks better.
Past lives - I liked the opener but the way you ended it you hardly had any chances to continue with something that flowed properly since after the first punch uke was inches away from you and you were facing the other way. You're also incredibly stiff on your upper body for almost the entire replay, you shouldn't use that much Hold if it affects the fluidity of your replay. And !make use of your momentum! your killed your movement around 545, then you completly ditched the momentum you had around 425 as well. If you stop doing that you'll be able to land spins (like the one you did after) properly.
It's a no.

oranganeh:
crapi - The opener was flowing nicely until you the little speed you head with that "slap" to uke's pec, making you end up with a kick that didn't have much of an effect. Then you were swapping uke's torso on your hands, resorting to whatever you could trying to get the head to dm, ending up with too much of a struggle for a single dm.
fiery - Way too simple to be able to show your knowledge about the game and the way you play.
oranganeh# - The best of the three replays, but still way too messy.
It's a no.

huggys:
speedpunching to destruction - Neaaat. I actually enjoyed watching it. The only thing that didn't tickle me fancy was the transition to the pose.
we wanted to but couldn't - It's a nice combo, but once again I didn't like the transition to the pose, don't be a slacker at the end of replays!!!
is this a dream - Not a big fan of you having to contract and extend your wrist like that to dm the head, but the punch to spin kick was an awesome combo. BUT THE WAY YOU JERKED YOUR LEG ALL OVER THE PLACE TO GET THAT LAST DM AAAAAAAAAAAAAA GODDAMNIT, Make it dm without all that foolishness at the end and you're in.

deciokiller:
Banned from applying for 3 months for plagiarism.

KenGee:
Manip 2 - The hits to manipulate Uke were too weak and they also didn't flow that well, so it seemed like you were struggling just to find a way to hit to keep him in the air.
Style - You showed that you know how to combo and that's one of the most important parts in a replay. I didn't like the way you threw the torso though, the twitch your right elbow did there, contracting and extending, and the fact that everything but that arm was static made that part lose some quality.
Passin by like a gee - The first hit was pretty smooth, but on the second one went the easy way, making a dull boomhit by just grabbing something and pushing it through your leg when you had the chance to do something cooler. Don't sacrifice style for ammount of dm's, it's not worth it unless you're breaking a record.
It's a no.

D3m0nz, I would expect nothing else but to keep on trying!
I got rejected on my first try to guys, don't quit!

That concludes my work for now, hopefully a new batch of recruiters will handle applications from this point on!
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Oblivion thanks you
I will remake the replays poses a little bit.
the foolishness you talked about on the last replay with my leg that was just to get alot of points.
but I will change that and my other replay poses.
hope you will like what i come up with and put me into ormo.
thank you again
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
"I got rejected on my first try to guys, don't quit!" I won't quit for sure . Even though I didn't get in thank you for looking at my replays. I'm gonna start to make replays everyday and get better. Also can you show us what an ORMO quality replay looks like?
That's the spirit guys ;D

This thread has a lot of examples from almost a year ago: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=244307 but generally you can just watch replays of people that belong to the organization.
Do note that since people are getting better as times goes on, our standards to be accepted increase as well.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Thank you Oblivion. And i'll keep that in mind. You Ormo members have a lot of style and speed I get what you mean now.
Ok replays, make Oblivion happy.
Attached Files
Master - Cerberus' Bane.rpl (214.6 KB, 11 views)
Master - Requeim.rpl (132.1 KB, 9 views)
Master - Stalking Prey.rpl (210.6 KB, 7 views)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
here some of mine i was thinking of applying before but i was a kinda noob
and if i get rejected expect me to reapply like month later,so here:
cerberus attacks is a replay that i just got in to mind and the edit version is a wip of a boomhit in mid-air...
and the finnished one is a replay for a competion but the deadline ended before i was done with it...

Enjoy ;-)
Attached Files
#Nino - Cerberus attacks.rpl (117.2 KB, 6 views)
#Nino - Finnished.rpl (113.2 KB, 5 views)
Back on top