Toribash
I second Erth on these apps. He summed everything up very well. However these guys are getting good.

PM me for CnC on your app.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
GalaxyNM:
Galaxymn111 - This was very holdy, very static. The hits didn't have much power, and only dm'd once. I'd like to see some booms. The flow was also pretty bad so yeah.
galaxymnhuhu - Same as before really, there were odd points i kinda liked but other than that, nothing special. Lots of held joints, and gaps. You also contract your leg/arm after a few of the hits. i remember tempo telling me that it makes a hit look bad and takes away the power, and he's right im afraid.
galaxymnyeah - Other than the last hit, exactly the same critisism as before, except with the added minus of a grab.
It's a no im afraid.

D3m0nz:
bring salvation - Good replay. I like the twirls at the start, slow but nice. The hits could've been more powerful and i'd have liked to see a few more dm's. The flow was nice enough but meh,wasn't spectacular. Nice replay.
rebirth: I liked the start and it looked like the punch was gonna be really nice, but then it didnt do much, kinda disappointed with it. The 2nd hit was nice, could've been better though, i'm sure of it ;]
A beginning - up to the last hit i wasn't impressed but that last twirly bit and the hit. Was pretty nice but an ok overall replay.
It's a no im afraid because of the lack of flow.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Litc:
u mad: The hits were nice but the flow wasn't great. And i'm afraid flow is a must. It allows for better lookig reaplys but frequently also allows for even better hits. The replay was a bit more creative than the usual stuff which was good but still, yea, some parts were pretty simple.
My fallen dream forever: Start was pretty samey and i cant help but feel the punch could've been so much more. It was ok, the start seemed very similar and again the flow suffered with the multiple direction changes.
Fail hands: This was really nice, i liked it a lot and it kinda saved your app to be honest. That's not to say the replays were bad, just not quite up to ORMO standard, nearly though mate, nearly. Just keep working on your flow and such, try keep always spinning and moving in one direction until you want to boom or something for maximum momentum
No from me i'm afraid. (not a recruiter etc. etc.)

Also GalaxyMN i said no in my response above
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello everyone!
My name is Butler153 and I would like to join ORMO because i will be able to make new friends and teach or be taught by you
I am good at making moves like decaps and splits
I live in South Africa and my GMT is +2, i am inactive from monday-friday afternoon due to school
Here are some of my replays!

The only move i didn't make up in those replays was the split-decap
Hope you liked my replays!
Attached Files
edted split-decap.rpl (52.1 KB, 6 views)
Epic wushu decap.rpl (19.3 KB, 5 views)
clean split.rpl (54.6 KB, 4 views)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I'm back.

Project Poptart - Some manipulation with a spinning kick, then a skeet DM, after that a foot skeet and another foot skeet which happens to decap Uke.
Beats Defective - Fast madman, all kicks.
Multipenetration - Madman with boomz and 4 awesome skeetz. If you have trouble counting them, it's two with the head, one with the foot and another one with the pec.
Attached Files
pusga - Project Poptart.rpl (431.6 KB, 33 views)
pusga - Beats Defective.rpl (237.4 KB, 27 views)
pusga - Multipenetration.rpl (342.6 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by pusga; Feb 4, 2012 at 04:44 PM.
oh yeah