Ranking
Originally Posted by shook View Post
He is. :U
Also, we should probably go back to the old free-for-all recruiting mode, since this whole one per week is not working very well.

In which case my sincere apologies, if i contradicted any of what Hacks said, listen to him, he got here first
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sorry for interrupting your recruiting system serious talk right now but who are the recruiters atm?
askjdhkjahds

*DEEP BREATH*

I just linked to a thread where it's written in my previous post.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=338486

It'll be updated as new recruiters are added. Don't mind the "CURRENTLY ACTIVE" part, everyone on the list can recruit you at any time.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hello I'm Butler153
I want to re-apply to join ORMO because I think I am a bit better than I used to be

Replays- Splitcap is a replay a worked on trying to do a wallflip and then it got interesting, so then I tried to decap and split, etc..
-The deadly punch-I was messing around after i split someone in multiplayer once (but couldn't save the replay in time) and then i punched him in the face decapitating uke...
Epic Madman-I took a decap that I made and started editing it and then created by first ever madman.. (i do think it could use more fluidity though...)
Attached Files
#Blr - [SP] SplitCap.rpl (96.7 KB, 11 views)
#Btr Class M - Epic Madman.rpl (245.0 KB, 13 views)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Hi y'all
I'm natejas (clearly) and I would like to join ORMO
I would like to join because I think I would be a decent addition to the bunch (Not being cocky)
My last replay is W.I.P
And I think my Madmans are missing one DM but I can fix that if needed
Class M - The dynamite that never went boom is named that because I didn't get a boom shot at all ;-;
Attached Files
Class M - Falcon Pawnch.rpl (110.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Natejas; Mar 27, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
WIP's will never be good enough for an ORMO app.
Please finish the replay, then edit your post, when that's done, i'll comment on eveyone.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello
Attached Files
Keoni Runkido.rpl (109.8 KB, 6 views)
Keoni Ultimate Frenzy 4.rpl (170.9 KB, 6 views)
Keoni Split Decap.rpl (82.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by keoni109; Mar 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Hello, I would like to join ORMO. I guess I'm better since the last time I apply
Blood - I think it's a madman
You'll regret it - A madman too I think :v
Surf - A split with a decap. And oh, a skeet.
I hope i get accepted
Attached Files
@lol - Blood.rpl (181.5 KB, 8 views)
#lol -M- You'll regret it.rpl (179.2 KB, 6 views)
@lol - Surf.rpl (232.1 KB, 9 views)
~
KenGee:

Nothing much to say. I loved your replays. I would even say that ProjectX was one of the best replays I've ever seen. Just great. Could you show me a skeet replay? I shall decide then.

Butler153:

*sigh* You need to realize that you aren't ORMO material yet. You still have a long way to go.

Splitcap: Your movement looked random. The boom didn't impress me.

Deadly Punch: Pretty average at all. Nothing outstanding and therefore no ORMO material.

Epic Madman: Wasn't so epic. Horrible movement. Too fucking much grab. No booms. No style.

Sorry if I am too harsh but you're surely not ready yet.

Going to continue when I'm on another computer.