ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Disappointing Games
Most of us have had it happen. We get hyped up about a game that looks like it's the most awesome thing ever, or it has some cool innovation that no games ever done before. Then you play it and your very disappointed for any number of reasons. give us some examples.

Sonic Next-Gen (or any other 3-D Sonic Game since Shadow The Hedgehog)
Spider-Man 3
Shawn White Snowboarding
Last edited by randomguy8; Jul 1, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Soul Calibur 4, Yes you heard me SOUL CALIBUR 4 I bet they were in toilets when making that game!
Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
Soul Calibur 4, Yes you heard me SOUL CALIBUR 4 I bet they were in toilets when making that game!

I heard that game was great
It wasn't that bad. The controls sucked a bit, that's all.

I was disappointed with Need for Speed Underground. I used to like the series quite a bit, with Hot Pursuit and all that stuff being great fun offline. Then they just had to go and screw everything up so they could to appeal to dem og4l kidz in tha hood.
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
[PROTOTYPE]
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 3 and up.

Edit: 2000th post ;o
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
[PROTOTYPE]
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 3 and up.

Edit: 2000th post ;o

Prototype is GREAT fun imho i love COD4 and i havent played the other two >.< im gona have to say Morrowind Or w/e the elder scrolls game Oblivion is amazing though i must say
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
super smash bros brawl wasn't disappointing but its online play was.
I also agree that Prototype was great fun. The graphics left something to be desired, but really that was justified with the controls and gameplay.