Ranking
The PC version of GTA IV.

Horribly optimized, I had trouble playing it on a quad core setup. Game-breaking glitches and horrible use of my VRAM. Possibly the worst console port ever.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Star Wars The Force Unleashed

That game was brilliant. Good storyline, great fun to play.
You could have so much fun with the force and overall gameplay was brilliant
Mad world for wii, it was fun in about an hour...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
When I said [PROTOTYPE], I didn't state why.

The Enemies are poorly designed.

The weapons feel like they are lacking versatility. (Blade has like, four moves. Imagine what a lunatic with a blade arm could do o.o)

The vehicles are alright, but the people driving them aren't.

The aiming system locks on to the strongest opponent. Who cares if I want to fight some infected or hunters, because a tank is two miles down the road!

Hunters have only two moves, a dive barrel roll that is annoying as f*ck, or an un-blockable hit combo where they start out slow and move faster. It is so ragetastic.

Military that speak over the intercom over and over, "We have lost the target.""Target is not acquired.""I got him... wait, no... no I don't got him.", when all you do is drop in beside a guy.

When running, if I even touch a tank they go all crazy and make me their #1 priority, even when hunters are nearby.

Hunters always seem to pick me out of the crowd and start wailing on me, but that must be the infected vision.

I'm about to consume a WOI target, but a hunter will always either run ahead of me and kill him, or when I pick him up I get barrel roll'd.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by Thanatos12 View Post
That game was brilliant. Good storyline, great fun to play.
You could have so much fun with the force and overall gameplay was brilliant

i never said it sucked i just said it was slightly dissapointing. but then again sometimes im a little too nit-picky for my own good.
Last edited by randomguy8; Jun 26, 2009 at 05:44 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Gears of War. That game was so repetitive. I picked it up and played it for an hour and never played it again. Here's the basic concept of it.

step 1: you go through a hallway to find a group of mutants with guns shooting at you behind walls.
step 2: you shoot back and kill them all.
step 3: repeat.
I didn't care for Bioshock I have no idea why, just couldn't get into it.
Unreal Tournament 3 was a waste of my time, along with Little Big Planet, Heavenly Sword, and Lair. I'll defend my opinions if I have to :/.

[almost] every game for the wii
inFamous-only a little, because it's really short.
metroid prime-half of the screen is the HUD
I love you