ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
What snorlaxen says worries me... especially if he/she was a Wii.

I hope Nabi makes the Toribash The Wii Game with anti-pirate software installed.

And prices will go up, as quality goes up, but as quality goes up, competition goes up, and as that happens prices go down. Systems (Of Economies.) that don't keep themselves in check usually don't last to be existing systems.

Pirating console games take custom hardware. It is not easy to do. It will be impossible, or at least really hard, to pirate ToribashWii.

Also, quality does not improve with a higher price. That is a very naive idea about the market.
It's rather hard to pirate a game that you can only get from the wii store on the wii wi-fi. Theres no cd.
Are you fucking joking? The prices on games are already ridiculously expensive. If they are intending to bring up prices on games, they can shove them back up there ass and I hope that everybody boycotts them.
I support this.
Back in my day...
Why play new games when there are hundreads of great games waiting in the discount bin for about 5-10€.
If you can't wait a few years to play a certain game you should A) Go to work B) Whine on the internet about it.

AAAnd there are great games on the internet too.
Hidden & Dangerous, Mechwarrior, Nethack, ADOM for example.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

I have to say that i use to pirate some games sometimes to. But only to test them out and see if i like them before i buy them if there aint a demo. Unfortunly i accidently played through Call of Juarez Bound in Blood.
You guys are fucking stupid. The CEO of Activision came out SIX days ago saying it was a joke. Well done, fucktards.

I am shocked by the stupidity in this thread. LEARN BASIC ECONOMICS, this shit doesn't fly with the consumer, even if it wasn't a joke. Retards.

http://kotaku.com/5331849/when-an-ac...ng-game-prices
Idiots.

User was infracted for insulting members and being a crankypot.
Last edited by phail; Aug 14, 2009 at 02:04 AM.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish
^Derp

Major sarcasm detector malfunction* =/ I can't believe the whole internet went batshit crazy because of a joke. Activision is not a stupid company; the amount of potential buyer loss would be greater than the profit gained from increased prices. The CEO even said if it was up to him, he would "hike up the prices" while laughing in response to a comment that didn't really prompt a SRSBUSINESS response.

*for information on how to fix your broken sarcasm detectors, please contact KiTFoX immediately.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
that fat bastard is so rich that hes forgotten about the general public and wants to sign higher prices. i hat rich fat fucks like him* middlefinger*

(Warned for useless post.)
Last edited by CiaoTime; Aug 14, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
Originally Posted by t102 View Post
that fat bastard is so rich that hes forgotten about the general public and wants to sign higher prices. i hat rich fat fucks like him* middlefinger*

(Warned for useless post.)

Wow fail.

Fail post, Fail grammar.

Read the 3 posts above you before posting anything else stupid people.
Hoss.