Toribash
Original Post
Looking for a somewhat nice game.
Hello everybody, I'm not sure if this is aloud here but i am looking for a nice game.

This game MUST be 2D, and have some sort of Fighting/Shooting to it and also must be able to play online.

The reason i want it to be 2D is because my gfx card sucks crap and i will lag eventually.

So does anyone have some suggestions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Ehh, there's this game I played before. Got bored of it eventually, 2d isn't my favorite type of graphics. www.pawngame.com Basically 2d shooter. Fairly sophisticated as 2d shooters go but I'm not sure how many people still play. I'm assuming still a few as the websites still up after about a year of not paying attention.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Play soldat.
It is 2d and fucking epic/funny
You fly around and shoot other people online.
You have 4 Weapons: Primary (Desert Eagle, HK, AK, Steyr, M79, Minigun, Minimi), Secondary (Knife, Pistol, Saw, Law), nades and fists
You use a jet pack to fly around and so on
Very simple but it has some cool tricks
www.soldat.pl
check it out ^^
Last edited by Steena; Aug 12, 2009 at 08:51 PM.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Ehh, there's this game I played before. Got bored of it eventually, 2d isn't my favorite type of graphics. www.pawngame.com Basically 2d shooter. Fairly sophisticated as 2d shooters go but I'm not sure how many people still play. I'm assuming still a few as the websites still up after about a year of not paying attention.

Too many hackers in it ;p

Originally Posted by Steena View Post
Play soldat.
It is 2d and fucking epic/funny
You fly around and shoot other people online.
You have 4 Weapons: Primary (Desert Eagle, HK, AK, Steyr, M79, Minigun, Minimi), Secondary (Knife, Pistol, Saw, Law), nades and fists
You use a jet pack to fly around and so on
Very simple but it has some cool tricks
www.soldat.pl
check it out ^^

I'll try it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

unreal tournament has a 2d mod I dont really know of any 2d games but you might want to play street fighter?
I'm looking for a FREE game on the computer, and i've played unreal tournament 2D before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

try maplestory.nexon.net

mabinogi.nexon.net

trickster.ntreev.net

wonderking( dunno link)

uhm theres loads more
Check out Grand Chase
The style is like Supermario just with better graphics, more fight and and other nice stuff. You can do missions and fight against others, skill your character etc. But it is 900 mb big and the update takes 30 minutes or so.
I play grand chase, I have a level 42 abyss knight and 3 or 2 2nd jobs, along with various level 20 characters.

And nano, most of those games arn't 2D ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]