ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vote] Who is the most awesome in Omega? Vote Here!
Okay, so basically, everyone just votes for the top 3 people they think are the most awesome members of Omega. You can vote for anyone - members, co-leaders, mods, etc.

Have fun!
Last edited by Arterial; Sep 11, 2009 at 08:36 PM.
Birdflu tom Paine arterial
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
DeathKiing (purely because of the epic 10th dannage), KungFuJC (because of all the sigworthy crap which spews forth from his keyboard) and TomPaine (because of the epic texturing skills)
Quit, probably.
Awesome is as awesome does. ;)

pavao's been pretty cool I'll vote for his awesome diet of living off my phrases for sustenance.

But prey-tell who is in Art's book of awesome? you have yet to deliver us with the details of your determined decisions of delectable doubients, or do you decide to deceive us of that in doubt we would defile your dictation with discontent upon discovery and describe them as disillusionary deviants of dispicable disestablishmentarianism?
Last edited by KungFuJC; Sep 11, 2009 at 10:30 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Thx, dude(Not really, that was your job) jk lol

I choose JC.
Now your must been asking why, its pretty simple, i just like "The way of the fag" hes been practicing....

Nahhh, i´m just kidding, your a cool guy ;)

Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
you have yet to deliver us with the details of your determined decisions of delectable doubients, or do you decide to deceive us of that in doubt we would defile your dictation with discontent upon discovery and describe them as disillusionary deviants of dispicable disestablishmentarianism?

My head hurts
Last edited by fcpavao; Sep 11, 2009 at 11:07 PM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
i choose sagimeir2

i think the dude is really awsome and funny and all
and the girls like him alot
mm thanks for the vote xD I pick Birdflu( because I am a suck up xD) ruadhan ( for reccomending me) and possibly kungFu boy ( coz I like his name xD)
idk