ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ever been completely cockblocked?
I was at this party the other night, talking to friends, etc. When I see this girl. Naturally, like anyone in my position, I check out my menu: tonights special, blonde girl. So I start chatting her up, next thing you know, bulky dude comes up to me (though I'm decently shaped) and makes me look like a total pussy. You know? Like that guy people invites to parties to make themselves look better? And he starts talking about how the girl shouldn't be talking to me, because I'm a loser... blah blah. Then he grabs her and walks off, leaving me standing there like a dumbass. Yeah, I'm pretty butthurt yadda yadda. But, seeing as I don't get as many bitches as the Toribash community, and this was my first experience, it sucked.

Ever been cockblocked before? Share your experiences/stories.
.:)Devouring limbs(:.
that sounds like a pretty lame chick and a pretty lame dude then.

that's more like stealing your game.
iv been quite literally blocked (stuck in my head because it was quite recent...)
oddly enough a friend took a photo that shows the scene quite well.

at a club, dancing with friends and whatnot, having a good time, and one of my chick friends starts trying to get my attention, saying that this chick (hottie marked in red in the photo) is making eyes at me. and me being completly oblivious and a complete wuss, was like "pfft no" and like "not gna go go for it/whatever"... eventually(like 5 minutes) im like k, lets go for it, she's like 6ft tall and gorgeous, opportunities like that dont come around too often. so i start shuffling over there, but everytime i get close, this IDIOT, 9ft tall dumb stupid butt ugly chop GIANT keeps nudging his way in front of me...(refer to guy marked "douche" in the pic) then id back off a bit and he'd move away back into the crowd, this continues for about 20 minutes till eventually im like "fuck off asshole" and he looks around laughs and walks away. i look and the 2 chicks have moved across the dancefloor and im like "aaw fail."

the pic was taken while all this was going on, note the look on the guys face...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Last wednesday me and my girlfriend were going to bang. The next morning she called and told me she just got her period. No need for more discussion.

Cockblocked by mother nature man. It hurts.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Last wednesday me and my girlfriend were going to bang. The next morning she called and told me she just got her period. No need for more discussion.

The worst.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
that sounds like a pretty lame chick and a pretty lame dude then.

that's more like stealing your game.
iv been quite literally blocked (stuck in my head because it was quite recent...)
oddly enough a friend took a photo that shows the scene quite well.

at a club, dancing with friends and whatnot, having a good time, and one of my chick friends starts trying to get my attention, saying that this chick (hottie marked in red in the photo) is making eyes at me. and me being completly oblivious and a complete wuss, was like "pfft no" and like "not gna go go for it/whatever"... eventually(like 5 minutes) im like k, lets go for it, she's like 6ft tall and gorgeous, opportunities like that dont come around too often. so i start shuffling over there, but everytime i get close, this IDIOT, 9ft tall dumb stupid butt ugly chop GIANT keeps nudging his way in front of me...(refer to guy marked "douche" in the pic) then id back off a bit and he'd move away back into the crowd, this continues for about 20 minutes till eventually im like "fuck off asshole" and he looks around laughs and walks away. i look and the 2 chicks have moved across the dancefloor and im like "aaw fail."

the pic was taken while all this was going on, note the look on the guys face...

Eh, stealing game, cockblock, I figure it's all the same. Also, pretty awkward situation yourself. Wonder how he even figured you would go for that girl and tried to fuck around?
.:)Devouring limbs(:.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

real men give their lovin' all month long